Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Giants are still top in NFC East

Go down 
+5
bigbuddah
Shut-Down-D-
SuprmnxXx
Mickey
Winktin Rampage Jackson
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Giants are still top in NFC East Empty
PostSubject: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-11-25, 19:35

I love how all the Cowboys and Eagles fan argue on this site, when neither is the best team in the division. Me being a Chiefs fan and saying this completely unbiased, the Giants are the best team in the division.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-11-25, 20:38

Um what do they argue about?? I havent seen any cowboy or eagles fan say that at all.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-11-26, 08:36

Wink, As of right now, the g-men are leading the devision and probably well win the devision.... look at last year. The cowboys went 13-3 and the giants didn't make the playoffs to the last game of the season and won it all. I really believe that the boys well make that type of run this year. I wouldn't say that it would be as shocking as what the giants did last year... after all the boys were superbowl favorites to begin with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-11-26, 10:18

Barbarian24 wrote:
Um what do they argue about?? I havent seen any cowboy or eagles fan say that at all.

haha really?

http://forum.madden-school.com/nfc-east-f120/please-cry-t1885.htm
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-11-26, 10:22

Cowgirls and Egirls suck.... lick
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-11-26, 12:39

I dont ever see any dal or eagle fan saying they are better then the giants...They jus said they are better then eachother.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-09, 18:18

haha but why argue which team is the better wildcard team? The Giants are the best in the division and thats all that matters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-09, 20:38

cause its the difference between makin the playoffs and being left out...pretty big difference.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-09, 21:48

There are two wildcard spots lol
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-09, 21:50

i no LOL
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-09, 21:55

So why don't you stop arguing and just both settle on a wildcard spot? hahahaha jk
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-10, 10:30

If only it were that easy.. Wink
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-10, 11:16

lol well im a realist so i can say this mostly unbiased even tho ima hardcore boys fan...besides this past week the giants were the best in the conference on the same page offensively and defensively but the loss of plax will effect them because now teams can do wat the eagles did and stack the box and jam boss...the cowboys woulda been up there if they woulda held on to that lead but in order to be a good team everyone has ta be on the same page and the cowboys showed that they all are NOT on the same page and that will hurt us so i hoe we go on this run and the giants fall because the book is out on how to beat them.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-19, 12:39

The Cowboys are on a roll and own the 5th seed in the playoffs at this time and the Giants are on a 2-game losing streak and fresh off a Cowboys @ss whopping cheers and potentially could go into the playoffs on a 4 game losing streak. Giants remaining schedule is at home against the Panthers and on the road at the vikings. If! The Giants go into the playoffs on a 4 game losing streak..... THE GIANTS ARE DONE Good Job and well go down faster than the titanic.
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-19, 12:53

and giants bout to lose 3rd straight cuz Carolina is gonna beat em dis weekend
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-20, 12:57

Yeah! The panthers well go into giants stadium and "shock" the world, if you well and "hopefully" keep the domino effect of losing going for the giants. It well be interesting to see if Tom Coughlin well rest his starters against the vikings or play them and risk injuries, to avoid a 4 game losing streak and passably depending on other teams, might even wind up without a first-round bye.

I noticed that SAINT hasn't been talking as much smack about his giants lately.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
I guess when the tough gets going some fans do 2.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-20, 16:08

my Ravens are coming to D-town tonight. that's all i will say for now. lol!
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-22, 00:47

Man! talk about home cooking for the giants... a bullshit pass interference call on k. Lucias to seat the giants up first and goal late in the 4th qrt to tie the game up and then the refs miss a """EASY""" holding call on #57 in overtime on D. Ward long run, I know every panther fan was like WTF!... Still!... The panthers had a chance to win with a FG in regulation and you have to give it to the giants like the refs did, they won the game.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-22, 00:57

every Panther fan now knows how we Ravens fans felt last week against the Steelers.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-22, 01:38

Yeah! The refs screwed the ravens with that """bullshit""" TD call..... that was just as bad as what they did 2-night to the panthers. I mean! the ref on the other side of the field threw the flag, not the ref that had the play right in front of him. Everybody! That wasn't a giants fan was like, WTF! I was at Buffalo wild-wings and "everybody" couldn't believe that s*** was called... even some giants fan said it wasn't pass interference. Then! The ref missed a easy holding call on # 57 that was right in front of him... I guess, he was more worried about getting out of the way. The giants, better hope they don't have to play the panthers again in the playoffs cause the refs won't be able to give them another game... well they. scratch
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-22, 02:49

Wow...does anyone ever just win a game anymore?! With referees, there will always be human error, and that's something every single team has to deal with at some point...In no way am I saying it's right, but there are calls all the time that are either unnecessary or that are missed, they're just as much a part of the game as big-time plays...

Until we don't have humans making the calls down on the field, which will never happen, this is just something that has to be dealt with...I think people just need to quit complaining because a win is a win and that's all there is to it...and I'm not calling anyone out or anything because I complain about calls too...
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-22, 03:01

i agree human error is part of the game and im not mad at it...i think that refs should leave there flags in there pocket on things and let the players play caus they are jus trying to make plays for there team for the fans and to penalize players for simple things like a lil pop on the sideline long as the player doesnt fall tight coverage as long as there isnt an obvious PI call there, hold as longs as players arent tackled to the ground i mean jus leave them alone unless its completely obvious
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-22, 11:18

well the giant did beat the panthers so the giant are going to be the number one seed in the NFC
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty2008-12-22, 11:30

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Yeah! The panthers well go into giants stadium and "shock" the world, if you well and "hopefully" keep the domino effect of losing going for the giants. It well be interesting to see if Tom Coughlin well rest his starters against the vikings or play them and risk injuries, to avoid a 4 game losing streak and passably depending on other teams, might even wind up without a first-round bye.

I noticed that SAINT hasn't been talking as much smack about his giants lately.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
I guess when the tough gets going some fans do 2.

Yea... LMAO Trust me... I have been around reading... Just love shoving in peoples faces at the most oppurtune times.... Good luck against Philly... LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants are still top in NFC East   Giants are still top in NFC East Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants are still top in NFC East
Page 1 of 1