Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who wins the NFC East?

Go down 
+27
Big Hungry 702
xMattex
blackheatah23
so much swag
PapaSmurf
dUPxBTefft23
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
blueNgold73
xXBlackiceXx
bigbuddah
Militant X 1
JROCK275
Beavis
EggzOverEazy
RIP sean taylor
Elite
DaTBa1LHaWK
tuki94
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Devo
beeman999
Baseballa
Radi0ActivWaste
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Swag Escobar
BOSTN BEANER
Fudgy
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who wins the NFC East?
Giants
Who wins the NFC East? Back_catg28%Who wins the NFC East? Back_catg
 28% [ 13 ]
Cowboys
Who wins the NFC East? Back_catg20%Who wins the NFC East? Back_catg
 20% [ 9 ]
Eagles
Who wins the NFC East? Back_catg46%Who wins the NFC East? Back_catg
 46% [ 21 ]
Redskins
Who wins the NFC East? Back_catg6%Who wins the NFC East? Back_catg
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 46

AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Who wins the NFC East? Empty
PostSubject: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 03:01

who do you guys think will win the all mighty NFC east in 09-10? i listed a few questions that each team is faced with inside of the devision.

Can Eli and company win without Plax? they showed last year that they had a hard time without him.

Can Williams step up now that TO is gone? sure hasn't lived up to the trade price he demanded.

Can the Eagles put the loss of Brian Dawkins behind them, and continue to play up to their max ability?

Can Zorn stay consistent and feed Portis? Can Campbell have a full year
of play like he did the first half of the season last year?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 05:23

your questions answered...

No the Giants cant win consistently without Plax. They struggled mightly without him at the end of last year and theres no reason to believe that will change.

Yes Williams can step you without T.O. dont forget he was having a pretty good season when he was traded to Dallas but he really couldn't be used to his full ability not knowing or having any time to study the dallas PB.

Yes the Eagles can put the loss of Dawkins behind them, they are known for being pretty deep with backups on D that can step up and be effective right away.

Yes Zorn has to stay consistent with feeding Portis the ball or they have no chance to win football games with Campbell having the decisions what to do with the ball every play. Campbell can play like he did in the beginning of last year if Portis is as effective as he was at the beginning of last year.

With all that said, im taking the Eagles in what is still the toughest division in football.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 09:39

i dunno man you know wat.......... i think the redskins will be a suprise this year.... with albert taking up about 3 people and with the amount of people the redskins like to blitz... its gonna be crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy... on offense jason campbell is finally having 2 seasons in the same offense with the same coordinators so i look for him to vastly improve.. i think the redskins could do big things...

the eagles defense wont be the same because of 2 factors.... they lost a leader in dawkins AND their D coordinator jim johnson is battling some illness and they hired the guy that was fucking up the cowboys D last year.....brian stewart. so look for the eagles D to be kinda iffy...also on offense they added some players that wont be as SUPER impact as people view them... all they basically did was upgrade their line...maclin wont have a super impact in the slot as a rookie like desean did... ingram is like 3rd string... and mccoy is a small back like westbrooke................the offense is basically the same from last year's IMO and when desean is matched vs a good CB or a good D he doesnt make huge plays. (examples are him vs bal,pitt,dallas when wade phillips was in control and he actually wasnt in the slot,both redskins games,giants,bengals.etc...so they dont have a legit number 1 WR but it really comes down to them mantaining on Defense.... if they can do that i think its very possible for them to win the division

the giants will have a better D now that osi is back in the lineup the offense wont be as great without plax unless one of the younger WRs steps up

I dont Like Dallas but they have D, a full offseason to work roy williams in the offense,witten of course felix is coming back, they never are really terrible... them winning the division is all on tony romo not choking
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 09:58

i am going to go with the cowboys..they jsut have more play makers so i think they will win the NFC East
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 10:57

im obviously picking the eagles to win it but to answer the questions

Can Eli and company win without Plax? they showed last year that they had a hard time without him.

No i dont think eli can win without plax because we saw last year that as soon as he was gone they really struggled and lost there first playoff game(to the eagles Very Happy).

Can Williams step up now that TO is gone? sure hasn't lived up to the trade price he demanded.

Im not sure about this one without TO they might struggle but with there new editions to the team it might help. im sayin theres gona be a 50-50 chance they do good without TO.

Can the Eagles put the loss of Brian Dawkins behind them, and continue to play up to their max ability?

I really hope so because dawkins used to pump them up before every game and at halftime and was a monster on the field. And i really hope that jim johnson gets better because without him we will still do good but with him were nasty. But i think with the great offseason they had there going to win the division.

With the addition of albert haynesworth that will definetly up there line atleast they hope because paying 100 million for a guy he better bring you to a superbowl, but that wont happen. as for portis i think he will have a good year but not great.

Last edited by Radi0ActivWaste on 2009-06-25, 11:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 11:30

well the redskins have a good team and even better with albert haynesworth and other additions. I think that for them to have a good season portis NEEDS to get alot of carries and not get hurt like he has. And as for campbell, he is not that good of a quaterback. The skins would do a whole lot better with a new quaterback. I think they would of been top in the NFC east if they would of picked up someone like Garcia who is a veteran and has had a really good career
Campbell cant pull it off for them...sorry to say..i kinda like the skins but with him they wont do it
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 12:00

iTz Unr3al wrote:

well the redskins have a good team and even better with albert haynesworth and other additions. I think that for them to have a good season portis NEEDS to get alot of carries and not get hurt like he has. And as for campbell, he is not that good of a quaterback. The skins would do a whole lot better with a new quaterback. I think they would of been top in the NFC east if they would of picked up someone like Garcia who is a veteran and has had a really good career
Campbell cant pull it off for them...sorry to say..i kinda like the skins but with him they wont do it

you cant blame jason campbell when he has had a new offensive coordinator and offense every year of his career cept this upcoming year.......which essentially made him like a rookie for 2 years now he is in his 2nd season with Zorn he will show the same play that he started off with in the season
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 13:24

Cowboys all the way guys!!!
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 14:11

i gotta say the giants. becuz even without plax they still got the best rushing attack in the league and a good d. and they can still win without plax
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 14:14

im lookin for the redskins to win it this year with the eagles in second. but this is the most unpredictable league in the nfl once again
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 14:59

Giants proved to everyone that they are sh!t without plaxico

Redskins always find a way to screw up

Cowboys are always overrated. They look nice on paper but they just don't preform on the field

Eagles to me did the best job this offseason addressing the needs on the line, te, hb, and wr. Now i know i may be a little biased, but u just feel they are the most solid in this devision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 15:06

once again the eagles only address the line the rest of those guys wont really contribute lol maybe lesean but thats it i think the redskins will shock the division but the cowboys arent ****** made with felix coming back and some defensive improvements
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 15:08

(Swag accidentally wrote over ur post)
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 15:15

Eagles, i think McNabb is going to have a pro bowl season, he got some new recieving options to go with the decent recieving core he already has. and their defensive back are still strong even without dawkins
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 15:18

the cowboys had a top 10 D still last year... and they got a young guy with anthony spencer in the line up now small improvements to a already good D....felix made some plays,they still got barber, roy is a legit Wr and u got witten

the redskins they got albert which will **** over lines regardless who is on it he requires 2-3 people to block him.. the redskins blitz heavy so thats gonna be a major problem and then they added orakpo thats just D... the O was never terrible.. jason campbell never had 2 seasons in 1 offense as stated above which is why he has lapses but now he has 2 seasons with Zorn so watch out for that and those young guys are coming up the devin thomas guy and that fred guy.............D hall is at CB and he is back in Zone coverage+ that pressure him and carlos rogers its gonna be crazy

again with the eagles i checked out desean and he does nothing against a good defense... he seems to be easily taken out its the same Wr core from last year and none of them require extra attention... mcnabb will just have alot of time to throw and the run game will be better if they actually run and on D jim johnson is fighting illness so the D will suffer

i dont hate on the eagles tho they just seem to have more negatives to me than the cowboys or redskins when it comes to the giants i dunno it all depends on steve smith and hixon and they both sucked last year soooo defense is the only hope for them
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 15:25

wait what happened to my argument post????

LOL
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-25, 17:53

1. Eagles
2. Giants
3. Cowboys
4. Redskins
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-06-30, 12:07

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
1. Eagles
2. Giants
3. Cowboys
4. Redskins

exactly what i was thinking. america
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-07-06, 20:50

My prediction

Giants
Iggles
Skins
boys
Back to top Go down
RIP sean taylor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-07-06, 21:20

iggles
skins
giants
boys
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-07-07, 00:50

RIP sean taylor wrote:
iggles
skins
giants
boys

there is no way that the skins finish 2nd.

Nope
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-07-07, 10:46

its a new year.... i think ur sleeping on the redskins...i think they have the tools to win
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-07-07, 11:09

i just think the eagles will have issues. they always seem to be a team that just manages to struggle.

the giants looked so good last year, but without plax, i just dont know.

**** the cowboys.

and that brings us to the redskins. they made a lot of good movies during the offseason and i just think they're poised to take the division. itll all depend on campbell though, he will have to get over a hump to keep that team consistent.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-07-07, 11:22

1 Cowboys
2 Giants
3 Eagles
4 Skins
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty2009-07-07, 14:00

[STARS] EggzOverEazy wrote:
i just think the eagles will have issues. they always seem to be a team that just manages to struggle.

the giants looked so good last year, but without plax, i just dont know.

**** the cowboys.

and that brings us to the redskins. they made a lot of good movies during the offseason and i just think they're poised to take the division. itll all depend on campbell though, he will have to get over a hump to keep that team consistent.
i agree i look for the redskins to take it but its all on campbell dude always starts the season doin good but always falters at the end. the skins will go as far as he takes them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wins the NFC East?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next