Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

any ideas on what i should do with this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

any ideas on what i should do with this Empty
PostSubject: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty2009-06-24, 15:23

well my dad got me a capture card...and i was going to use it to make videos of my games of madden...i was going to post them all on youtube and try to get the people i paly to join this site..what are your suggestions about this

and i dont really want to get into the videos of plays becuase we have buddah doing that

so waht do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty2009-06-24, 16:05

i jsut found out that my computer does not have enough room for this...so i wont be able to put videos up fast..i can only put like 2 up every week because i will be useing a laptop that has the room in it

i jsut need some suggestions on how i should do this and what kind of things and waht not i should put in this. I want to get people to notice it and this site becuase of it. and with buddah posting his videos then we will have alot of videos on youtube so there will be more of a chance of getting new members
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty2009-06-24, 16:28

you can broadcast your games on http://www.justin.tv
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty2009-06-24, 16:29

alright...what would really be the point of that tho....and i was jsut going to post my games on youtube

but i guess i can do both of those
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty2009-06-24, 16:32

iTz Unr3al wrote:
alright...what would really be the point of that tho....and i was jsut going to post my games on youtube

but i guess i can do both of those

when you broadcast you are filming your games live

it doesnt require space on your computer
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty2009-06-24, 16:33

well for me to do anything with it i got to have like blah blah blah free space...and thats why i am going to be useing a laptop..so it will be much easier and it will have more room
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty2009-06-24, 23:29

lol i dont think you understand fudgy. you dont need space to broadcast it live because your not putting it on your computer. its coming straight from your ps3
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty2009-06-25, 02:53

nah man this is 360 and for me not fudgy
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty2009-06-25, 02:56

You can do it too on 360. crunk did it
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty2009-06-25, 03:40

its actually easier to do it on the 360 wit hd quality...itz unreal here are your option

1. i use a laptop wen ever u get a chance and SPACE make a youtube videos
2. u can broadcast your games on justin.tv it doesnt require any space on your computer at all ask mod how to do it im sure its not really different from ps3.

***we can neva have to many ppl doin videos for us we can have videos up on youtube faster with 3 or 4 ppl doin video me mod madden360 does videos for us as well crunk and if u want you...this will help us out tremendously SO i believe u can broadcast, and youtube your games and specific plays***
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty2009-06-25, 10:07

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
its actually easier to do it on the 360 wit hd quality...itz unreal here are your option

1. i use a laptop wen ever u get a chance and SPACE make a youtube videos
2. u can broadcast your games on justin.tv it doesnt require any space on your computer at all ask mod how to do it im sure its not really different from ps3.

***we can neva have to many ppl doin videos for us we can have videos up on youtube faster with 3 or 4 ppl doin video me mod madden360 does videos for us as well crunk and if u want you...this will help us out tremendously SO i believe u can broadcast, and youtube your games and specific plays***

well i didnt really want to do alot of the plays and stuff..because alot of mine are out there....but some on mine are not..so i might do that and yes it will help out alot
and i think this weekend when a get the laptop for this then i will talk to mod and see if i can broadcast my games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on what i should do with this   any ideas on what i should do with this Empty

Back to top Go down

any ideas on what i should do with this
Page 1 of 1