Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
supernoob
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-12

my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty
PostSubject: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-02, 21:08

Id like to see more on blocking whether it be offense or defense. For one no more suck-in blocks, if im going to sack the qb or stop the rb i don't always want to be sucked into a tackle at just the wrong time. Its unrealistic, its not cool, get rid of it!
2. I would also like to see more on blocking in the form of double teams and what not. For example if I am the best Center in all of football the defense is likely to throw 2 guys on me so I am kept busy, and vice versa (Albert Haynesworth might get the Guard and Center and so on).

On another note Franchise: I really liked playing the ps2 version of madden much more then the 360 version whats that about? I want tons of options to do as a general manager of my team. I should be able to set ticket prices, food prices, various accessories prices aswell as possible internet product prices. Id also like to see ESPN get more involved witht he game, is a halftime show so much to ask for? Among other things this is what I want.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-02, 21:14

espn wont get involve because EA brought the rights to the nfl a few years back, i used to lik the 2K games cause they had the halftime show in franchise mode and that was ps2 so its very possible
Back to top Go down
supernoob
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-02, 21:18

So you don't think there will be some kind of halftime show?

Just remembered I would like to have more depth during the season and offseason of franchise. Maybe newpapers like on ps2 it wasn't much but it was something cool to look at.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-02, 22:32

Yea i know. that would make the franchise mode a whole lot funner.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-02, 22:43

08 had marshall's minute, which is probably as close as you'll get to a half/post game show...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-02, 22:50

yea the franchise mode is the same every year and it becomes tired after a while, kind of lik superstar mode
Back to top Go down
supernoob
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-02, 23:06

I was personally never a fan of superstar mode not quite sure why it just didn't have the features i would have wanted.

I would also like it if my friend and I could play on the same team online. This of course wouldn't be ranked (unless of course there was like a 2v2 mode online ranked which is a whole different concept not something bad to explore) but to start id like my friend to play unranked games with me online on the same team against someone else.
Maybe even if leagues come back that could be a cool little feature to allow or not allow.

Anyone else like the 2v2 or more mode? ranked or not hows it sound?
Back to top Go down
supernoob
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-02, 23:15

To expand a bit on my post if necessary, there could possibly be like someone would be qb one half and switch if thats fair at half. If not the team could just pick or it could just be a play by play pick.
This of course would mean that Madden 2010 would have to be relatively glitch free so no cheese plays over and over but its a good idea in my eyes theoretically.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-02, 23:17

i lik the 2v2 thing u put out, that would be a good and different concept for online play unranked
Back to top Go down
supernoob
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-02, 23:18

Ya I thought so too ill make a thread on it so I can hear some pro's and con's and see what people think
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-02, 23:58

I hate having to play with other players on the same team as me, but I have a feeling a lot of other people like it so that'd be a good feature I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty2009-03-03, 00:28

I am not a fan of playing with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)   my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats) Empty

Back to top Go down

my couple of ideas for 10 (sorry if repeats)
Page 1 of 1