Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Brandon Marshall Requests Trade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Brandon Marshall Requests Trade Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Marshall Requests Trade   Brandon Marshall Requests Trade Empty2009-06-15, 18:03

Breaking news banner just flashed on sportscenter saying marshall requests trade

thats all i've seen i'll update when i get more info.

this could be a really bad thing for the broncos and fans (rob)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall Requests Trade   Brandon Marshall Requests Trade Empty2009-06-16, 03:24

good job mcdaniels. the next lame kiffin
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall Requests Trade   Brandon Marshall Requests Trade Empty2009-06-16, 05:16

I wonder if the fact that Brandon will not have a legit QB getting him the roc has any to do with him wanting out. He is a free agent after this season, which means big season=big dollas, subpar= less dollars. I don't blame Marshall give me mines right now! Where is Shannahan, oh thats right they let him go and brung in Mcdaniels. Lets see Mike, then Cutler and now Marshall wants out. I think the change needs to come at the top level, someone is drunk at the wheel!
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall Requests Trade   Brandon Marshall Requests Trade Empty2009-06-16, 13:32

As a Broncos fan, this completely sucks! BUT, it still makes sense to me why Marshall is asking out. One, he doesn't trust the medical staff. Last season, he took two MRIs with the team and they told him nothing was wrong. Then, it turned out he had to have surgery on his hip. I'd be a little pissed at this discrepency as well...

Second, Marshall is set to make $2 million next season. That is NOTHING compared to the other elite NFL receivers that he is in the same breath with. Like I saw in a Yahoo Sports Blog, other NFL WRs making $2 million are Dennis Northcutt, Dante Hall, Bobby Wade and Ronald Curry. Does that seem right to anyone else?

Still, I hope the Broncos either give him what he wants or he sticks it out. It's bad enough that we got rid of Shannahan, shipped out Cutler and now THIS. The executives are making it awful hard to be a Broncos fan right now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall Requests Trade   Brandon Marshall Requests Trade Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandon Marshall Requests Trade
Page 1 of 1