Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video

Go down 
+4
Militant X 1
Modrewgnu
chrisc2006
360madden
8 posters
AuthorMessage
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty
PostSubject: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-08, 19:18

I was experimenting with various stunts and blitz angles used in different combinations. This is what I came up with so far. Might take too long for regular use online.. I dunno. I'm still trying to figure out ways to reduce the number of hotroutes / adjustments needed to make it work.. Any suggestions are welcome!

Last edited by 360madden on 2009-06-08, 19:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-08, 19:23

Only suggestion I have is change the music on your videos. Nice blitz. Maybe call Monster blitz since you are blitzing your lb's anyway. Nice blitz.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-08, 19:49

360madden, that is fantastic, any other videos you could make like that for madden school would be sooooooo very appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-08, 20:45

hahahahahahaha!!! that was nice! and.....your music was interesting as well....lol! good job bruh
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-09, 00:37

The middle of the field is wide open. More than enough time to get a pass off, especially for those cats who like drag routes.
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-09, 02:22

whatever sample pass play used wasn't important. the focus was on the blitz (line stunts and angles) and pressuring the QB!

if you got 3 deep safeties just pull one off and patrol the middle. or grab someone covering the flats or the corner. theres nothing stopping you from hotrouting adjustments as dictated by the offense. that should be pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-09, 03:32

"You're out of touch, I'm out of time"...Just keeps ringing through my head...Makes me want to dance and take E with glowsticks...

While it does get amazing coverage on the QB, I can see what Yung is talking about as the middle of the field is wide open...For a mediocre Madden gamer like myself who doesn't really know how to hot route or adjust his defense, this could be a problem lol...Still, these videos are sweeet and the pressure on the QB is FIRE...keep up the good work man...
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-09, 03:47

ayo 360, this will be able to get setup online, because in practice mode, theres a big difference.... They don't walk up to the line. Walking up to the line gives you about 6 seconds to get everything handled, and it takes at ;east 8 seconds off the playclock to get the play off while under center. sO if you crash the Dline out, then hit R1 or RB and the Right analog down while they're walking to the line, you can show blitz and try to get the SS in the buzz zone to do a hook zone, and the other DB in the flat zone to do a hook zone as well. Then you might have about 3 seconds to mess with the B's and position them as you want.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-09, 14:34

guys! all this talk about "this area is wide open" when people share blitzes gets old! there will ALWAYS be some area of the field open (flats, middle etc.) when you are bringing the heat down on the QB. it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to cover EVERY AREA of the field when bringing extreme pressure on the QB. you will have to sacrifice something. a high risk brings high rewards!

hey 360Madden....i think that you are actually one of my longtime "online" friends that have snuck in here to MS on me.....lol! i recognize something in your post. hit me up in a PM and let me know.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-09, 15:50

i use the same blitz but out of the 3-4
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-09, 15:52

Militant X 1 wrote:
guys! all this talk about "this area is wide open" when people share blitzes gets old! there will ALWAYS be some area of the field open (flats, middle etc.) when you are bringing the heat down on the QB. it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to cover EVERY AREA of the field when bringing extreme pressure on the QB. you will have to sacrifice something. a high risk brings high rewards!

hey 360Madden....i think that you are actually one of my longtime "online" friends that have snuck in here to MS on me.....lol! i recognize something in your post. hit me up in a PM and let me know.

Milli I agree with you, you do have to give up something. But that is a gaping hole in the middle of the field. The risk outweigh the reward. With that being said I don't want to downplay the time he put in, but one more adjustment needs to be made.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty2009-06-09, 17:03

[FAMB] Yungboi76 wrote:

Milli I agree with you, you do have to give up something. But that is a gaping hole in the middle of the field. The risk outweigh the reward. With that being said I don't want to downplay the time he put in, but one more adjustment needs to be made.

Yung, I actually agree with you as well bruh! however, my point is that we all have been playing madden for awhile now and therefore we are not novices. most of us here would simply modify or make adjustments as needed to protect the weak areas of the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video   Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Nickel 3-3-5: Cover 3 Blitz vs Under-center QBs Video
Page 1 of 1