Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
izzy
New MS Member
New MS Member
izzy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.) Empty
PostSubject: Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.)   Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.) Empty2009-06-01, 21:39

You think Randy will get there and pass Jerry rice if he continues to play good? For a long time? I think he can and i hope he can.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.)   Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.) Empty2009-06-01, 21:47

i really dont like randy moss to begin with but as much as i hate to say this if he does keep playing as well as he is, he should pass him but also if T.O does great in buffalo i think he might pass him first because T.O is right behind Jerry Rice on the all time list. i hate both players so much but it could happen
Back to top Go down
izzy
New MS Member
New MS Member
izzy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.)   Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.) Empty2009-06-01, 21:49

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
i really dont like randy moss to begin with but as much as i hate to say this if he does keep playing as well as he is, he should pass him but also if T.O does great in buffalo i think he might pass him first because T.O is right behind Jerry Rice on the all time list. i hate both players so much but it could happen

Yeah i don't like T.O but i do like Moss.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.)   Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.) Empty2009-06-01, 23:31

as long as moss stays in NE, he should have no problem getting the record
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.)   Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.) Empty2009-06-20, 17:57

the sky is the limit for randy as long as tom brady is the qb who is throwing him passes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.)   Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Moss shooting for NFL Record of Recieving Touchdowns. (Jerry Rice's Record.)
Page 1 of 1