Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell

Go down 
+3
Downtown YuckieBrown
BOSTN BEANER
Fudgy
7 posters

Who is better Randy Moss or Fred-ex (Freddy Mitchell)?
Randy Moss
Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Back_catg92%Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Back_catg
 92% [ 11 ]
Freddie Mitchell
Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Back_catg8%Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Back_catg
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell   Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Empty2009-06-01, 19:11

if you really know who freddie mitchell is and are not 100% biased towards randy moss please vote and voice who you believe is better and why

honestly i would have to go with the people's champ (fred-ex aka freddie mitchell)
he literally would catch any ball that was around him

Last edited by Fudgy on 2009-06-01, 19:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell   Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Empty2009-06-01, 19:15

didnt fred ex drop every pass that was around him? haha i believe he cost the eagles an nfc championship with all the drops he had.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell   Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Empty2009-06-01, 19:17

randy moss ha the best combo of size, speed, jumping and catching ability. if he had a better attitude from jump street, he coulda given rice a run for the records....but we all know randy is randy.....so much for the records
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell   Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Empty2009-06-01, 19:18

he was better than TO

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell   Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Empty2009-06-01, 19:23

this is just 07-08 highlights.. do i have to post more?

i will never never forget that play, you dont know how loud i screamed when i was watching it and yeah i think freddie mitchell is alot better than moss in my opinion i just really liked him and he was one of my favorite players.
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell   Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Empty2009-06-04, 16:30

Freddie was nice. Him and Randle was a nice combo. That's it. I want even mention freddie and ............ in the same sentence.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell   Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Empty2009-06-05, 05:09

r u serious freddie mitchell how long wa he in the nfl ? not very. as a raider fan i h8 moss, but im going w/ moss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell   Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Moss vs. Freddie Mitchell
Page 1 of 1