Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
izzy
New MS Member
New MS Member
izzy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season? Empty
PostSubject: Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season?   Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season? Empty2009-05-28, 19:32

I have arguments that Calvin Johnson is better all then time. I think he is. Everyone thinks Randy moss and Larry Fitzgerald is better. Don't get me wrong. There great players. But Calvin is something unbelievable. Who you think will have the better season?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season?   Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season? Empty2009-05-28, 19:48

as long as fitzy has boldin as the #2 wr fitzy will do better because defenses has to focus on both wr's which ultimately gives fitzgerals the one on one matchup
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season?   Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season? Empty2009-05-28, 19:58

by far i think fitzgerald is going to have a great season because he is just a monster. Moss will also be better this year because bradys back and its going to be Brady2Moss all day. And for calvin i think he will to have a great season because he is the only good reciever on his team and he is just nasty. but overall i give the slight edge to fitzgerald having a better season.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season?   Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season? Empty2009-05-28, 19:58

in order for ppl to see the greatness of calvin johnson he needs to request a trade haha...i honestly think that because randy moss has more weapons on his team and that allows him to not be double covered every play...out of the 3 i say moss because of the style of offense NE plays...i think the wr that might have a better year than them all would have to be andre johnson if he doesnt get injured.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season?   Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season? Empty2009-05-29, 00:12

brady and moss are gona have a killer season.. brady is ready to prove everyone wrong in the "fact" that it takes 2 years to return to bein normal.. hes not scared to get hit all he knows is he wants a championship and Moss will have the best year cuz the Cards WILL NOT repeat what they did last year... it was a fluke!! calvin is by far the best wr in the game today to dominate the way he does with no qb and an 0-16 team... but hes still on the lions and he will either have old ass culpepper throwin to him or a rookie and will not have a better season then either of these guys!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season?   Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Calvin,Randy, and Larry. Who will have the better season?
Page 1 of 1