Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Atlanta Falcons in 10

Go down 
+8
BOSTN BEANER
BAKNAFEK88
SdGator
Fudgy
Crunk
tuki94
CJDAWGG14
Talkandwalk11
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Talkandwalk11
New MS Member
New MS Member
Talkandwalk11

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-23, 12:42

I will be doing a team overveiw for every team in the NFC south in the next few days and today i decided to do the atlanta falcons.

Well im going to start off with there passing game , with matty ice at Qb you should be able to get a pretty Consitent air attack going.

With Roddy white being the 6th best Wide Reciever in the game at 94 you will have a big target to throw to on the outside. Oppisote of Roddy white will most likely be Mike jenkins listed at 6'5 you will have a big target to throw to , and will probaly be able to out jump most corners on streaks and fades. In the slot you have two choices: 1. The bigger , slower , more physical Brian finneran or 2. The smaller ,quicker more agile Hugh douglas.

Now the Tight end position this was a week spot for the falcons last year and they added the best in the game , Tony gonzaloz he is 98 overall and will be another big target for Matt ryan to throw to picture him being the go to guy on anywhere from 3 and 4-7 yards Through the middle of the feild.

Now the running game.

Micheal turner is the third best back in the game at 95 overall combining spped with power they dont call him the burner turner for nothing look to run anywhere from staright up the gut to off tackle with him. in the passing game if you can get him on the edge he can run over a croner for a few extra yards if you need it.

With Jerious norwood and his tremendous speed use him with screens , stretches , tosses , anything to get him in the open feild also look to get him in the flats in the passing game. with the introduction of the willdcat Jerious Norwood would be a goodfit for the qb with turner beside him look to turn heads with it. and for some of you who didnt know they have dj shockley on the roster a mobile qb who would be a decent fit at wildcat Qb with j norwood beside him you would now be able to throw it.

Now for defense John abraham will look to give you a very consitnet pass rush on the right side , but for jamal anderson thats a difrent story. the Linebacker core added mike peterson a good runstopper who had decent enough speed to be able to defen a deep zone in pass coverage. Curtis lofton will still be there for you. and the other linebacker is up for you to decide.

Now the secondary is filled with average to below average players no name realy stand out that much.

NFC SOUTH RANK IN MADDEN:
Offense-2nd(tied)
Defense-4th(last)

Last edited by Talkandwalk11 on 2009-05-24, 00:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-23, 12:53

nice breakdown of the falcons Talk!
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-23, 13:39

yea this is a good breakdown, u took some real time into making this great work
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-23, 16:19

Their O will be great, but their D will make more people not use them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Talkandwalk11
New MS Member
New MS Member
Talkandwalk11

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-23, 18:15

Thanks guys , either late tonight or tommorow i will be breaking down the new orleans saints
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-23, 21:07

this is really good stuff

you get any help?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-23, 21:54

Chris Houston is a beast at CB for the falcons. I use to get picks all the time when i ran with the Falcons. but yeah their secondary is the weak link tho they have decent speed.

Off should be rated like a 94 and D should be rated 86 and special tms 92 for an overal rating of 91 on madden 10

good write up bro keep up the good work, check my pre draft / post draft madden ratings for 2010 in the General Madden Talk section.
Back to top Go down
Talkandwalk11
New MS Member
New MS Member
Talkandwalk11

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-23, 23:20

No , i did this on my own
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-29, 00:10

I just started using the Falcons and the Matt Ryan to Roddy White connection is unstoppable. I am really liking the Falcons.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-29, 00:15

i dont think u should be talkin about size anymore.. i hope they fixed it so steve smith will be better then anyone taller then him on 10.. he should be the best wr besides fitz... i hope they fixed this where anyone 6 foot 5 or taller is one of the best in the video game! its retarded.. matt jones has done nothing his entire career yet hes one of the best over the past couple years.. its stupid and i hope we dont talk about size anymore when 10 drops!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-29, 12:12

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
i dont think u should be talkin about size anymore.. i hope they fixed it so steve smith will be better then anyone taller then him on 10.. he should be the best wr besides fitz... i hope they fixed this where anyone 6 foot 5 or taller is one of the best in the video game! its retarded.. matt jones has done nothing his entire career yet hes one of the best over the past couple years.. its stupid and i hope we dont talk about size anymore when 10 drops!

i definately agree with you here! the small WRs got no love in madden09.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-29, 13:49

i also agree with u guys on this smaller wr's usually have more agility and run better routes and cb's shouldnt be dworfed by tall wr's caus cb's are physical on big wr's...also i like big wr's because if they make it possible to throw into their body especially on slants posts and deep IN's then big wr's are great to have but like i said and others before me big wr's shouldnt be the big dogs on the game only the 1's that actually do stuff for example:

vincent jackson, justin gage, moss, TO, roy williams, anontonio bryant, colsten, musin muhammed, fitz, boldin, and a few others. but great small wr's should get alot of love as well such as: derek mason, santana moss, d.jax, steve smith, reggie wayne, anthony gonzalez, and alot of other wr's i dnt wanna name but those are some of the best small wr's
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-30, 13:49

Militant X 1 wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:

i definately agree with you here! the small WRs got no love in madden09.

i agree with that just cuz receivers are big they shouldnt be the best in the game i.e matt jones but i dont agree with mili cuz small recievers do get love when you use em the way you should in short routes to the outside they dominate because of their quickness and agility. you dont see many small receivers doing much more than that except for steve smith because most of em arent physical enough to do more than that
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-30, 14:47

[LOK] devo408 wrote:

but i dont agree with mili cuz small recievers do get love when you use em the way you should in short routes to the outside they dominate because of their quickness and agility.

first.....you don't have to agree with me...i am cool with that. secondly, by your response to what i posted....you obviously don't know the squad that i run with bruh. i run the Ravens. most of their wrs are under 6'1'. Mason (5'10') , Clayton (5'10'), Figures (5'11'), Smith (6'1) and Copper (6'0').

so....i definately know how to use them the "right way" (as you say) in a game. my point is (and you know this to be true) that all of the taller receivers in the game such as; Plaxico, Moss, T.O., Fitzgerald, Boldin, Calvin Johnson, and Matt Jones etc., got ALL THE LOVE in this game (primarily for Rocket Catching) due to their height. that was my point son!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-30, 17:41

Militant X 1 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:

but i dont agree with mili cuz small recievers do get love when you use em the way you should in short routes to the outside they dominate because of their quickness and agility.

first.....you don't have to agree with me...i am cool with that. secondly, by your response to what i posted....you obviously don't know the squad that i run with bruh. i run the Ravens. most of their wrs are under 6'1'. Mason (5'10') , Clayton (5'10'), Figures (5'11'), Smith (6'1) and Copper (6'0').

so....i definately know how to use them the "right way" (as you say) in a game. my point is (and you know this to be true) that all of the taller receivers in the game such as; Plaxico, Moss, T.O., Fitzgerald, Boldin, Calvin Johnson, and Matt Jones etc., got ALL THE LOVE in this game (primarily for Rocket Catching) due to their height. that was my point son!

well first of all im not throwin no shots at you sayin you dont know what your doin with your team cuz im pretty sure you do..but first of all those guys you named besides matt jones are the top tier wrs they dominate and real life and deserve all the love they get in madden. now i agree with you on matt jones and other garbage receivers bein as good as moss and other top tier wrs. but when you said the small wrs get no love doesnt make alot of sense to me. smaller wrs in this game do just what you would expect them to do they catch short routes and make plays with their agility and quickness.
Back to top Go down
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-30, 20:17

For my Falcons D, I feel that if you can have the right scheme you can make our secondary stand out. Also, it will help if you can keep the heat on the QB with Abe, and some of our LB's blitzing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-31, 18:02

i like the falcons i might use them next year
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-05-31, 18:08

Hollywood12 wrote:
For my Falcons D, I feel that if you can have the right scheme you can make our secondary stand out. Also, it will help if you can keep the heat on the QB with Abe, and some of our LB's blitzing.

i think that both the Falcons will be a nice squad to run in madden10.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty2009-06-01, 22:22

if my raiders dont pan out for me the falcons were gonna be the team i tried next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons in 10   Atlanta Falcons in 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Falcons in 10
Page 1 of 1