Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons   My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons Empty2008-08-12, 08:31

This is my write up on the falcons of Madden 09

Well i will start out on offense with the most important postion Qb.
Matt ryan will be your best choice obviously with 93 thro power and 87 accruacy,But if matt isnt, getting the job done you can put in redman who has a low throw power of 87 but a good 90 acuracy.

The running back postion is looking good for the falcons,
They have a 92 speed 94 truck monster in miacheal turner
And a speedster with norwood I would suggest Using both of these backs in your game norwood primarly in the pass catching and turner for your runs but you can use norwoods on some sweeps and tosses and a few off tackles.

Jason snelie there third back will probbaly not show up much at the halfback postiton but if you want a faster fullback to run the Fb dive with this guy is perfect with 86 speed and 89 truck

But i would still recomend ovie mughelli to do most of your run blocking with a 74 run block ratind and the body of a beast.

They have a slightly underated reciveing corp led by roddy white which is looking like a slightly smaller slightly slower randy moss he is rated 89 with 93 speed and 93 route running.

Laurent robinson is the second man with 92 speed and 84 catching with an 80 overall.

From there they have miacheal jenkins and joe horn miacheal jenkins is tall and will go up for the ball and joe horn who is getting old will still work as a good possion reciver if one of you recievers is tired.

They are lacking in the tight end spot they have two they are rated 68 and 66 the fast one only has 74 speed so dont look to use the tight end that much in the passing game perhaps you can sub in an O linemen there and use them only as a blocker?

There line is average at best probally better rated as below average the right side of the line is the way your going to want to run with that side having there two best linemen forney and weiner 85 and 84 overall there center is rated 83 the left side of the line is rated 78 and 77.

Now to defense.

The defensive line is anchored by john abraham at right end jammal anderson another pass rusher at left end with 80 speed 83 overall

jothan babiex is there defensive tackle at 82 overall and if your running a 4-3 trey lewis is there second DT at 78 overall.

There linbackers are a good fast group with a nose for the ball lead by keith brooking at 89 overall

and curtis lofton at 81 overall

you will prob want to put in stephen nicholas if yo are running a 3-4

Now the secondary the weakest part of the falcon defense.

there two starting corners are are okay they are undersized but they are pretty fast especially houston with 96 speed.

chevas jackson will be your nickle corner at 77 overall

there safteys lawer milloy and erik colemen are decent at 82 and 80 overall.

So overall the falcons can be a decent team if you have deccent user skills and the right scheme and strategy.

Last edited by Fresh Prince on 2008-08-12, 08:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons   My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons Empty2008-08-12, 08:39

i didn't know 97 was a low rating.

"in redman who has a low throw power of 97 but a good 90 acuracy."
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons   My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons Empty2008-08-12, 08:46

Oh my bad i meant yo put 87
Back to top Go down
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons   My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons Empty2008-08-12, 08:47

Quote :
i didn't know 97 was a low rating.

"in redman who has a low throw power of 97 but a good 90 acuracy."

i just relished that to when I was reading it. But he will change it once he reads this posts. We all make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xxbigmacxx52
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons   My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons Empty2008-08-12, 10:21

i know i was just being a Smartalex. Nice breakdown of the team though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons   My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons Empty

Back to top Go down

My Madden Write Up: Atlanta Falcons
Page 1 of 1