Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Atlanta Falcons

Go down 
+5
SdGator
BOSTN BEANER
Fudgy
tuki94
DAWGS 256
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DAWGS 256
New MS Member
New MS Member
DAWGS 256

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-17, 11:14

any one here run with this team? i like the way there offense looks two good backs one speed and one power back, two RC receivers and the d doesn't look to bad Smile
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-17, 11:16

i think thats who atl runs wit, but i tried them out a while bac and their nice a 6'4 and 6'2 reciever, and a beast in the backfield his speed is a problem though, and their defense is suspect
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Atlanta Falcons Empty

i dont really know but recently i have been playing a lot of people that use the falcons and they have been having "OK" success with them
I'll prolly give em a try just to see what's up
anyone know how tall roddy white is?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Atlanta Falcons Empty

tuki94 wrote:
i think thats who atl runs wit, but i tried them out a while bac and their nice a 6'4 and 6'2 reciever, and a beast in the backfield his speed is a problem though, and their defense is suspect

turner at fb

norwood at hb
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-17, 11:19

Definition-_RE wrote:
tuki94 wrote:

turner at fb

norwood at hb
yea thats wat a dude jus did to me not to long ago. he popped me wit the FB dive a few times and then hit the sweep on me wit norwood, its very effective
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-17, 12:22

i use atlanta.. im a pretty sim player though and dont do that turner at fb crap. i have had pretty good success with them but their defencive speed seems to be a problem, i can not stop the run if someone runs all day.. Its the reason ive been lookin for a new team, its just a blatent weakness on their d, they just are too slow to stop the outside run.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
DAWGS 256
New MS Member
New MS Member
DAWGS 256

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-17, 23:52

roddy white is 6'0 and has like 94 jumping and the other dude is 6'4 with 92 jumping im just looking for another team to run with other than the 49ers and raiders
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-17, 23:55

DAWGS 256 wrote:
roddy white is 6'0 and has like 94 jumping and the other dude is 6'4 with 92 jumping im just looking for another team to run with other than the 49ers and raiders
yea u should try all of the NFC south teams(bucs,panthers,saints,falcons)all strong teams
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-18, 01:07

i ran with them for about a month on and off. They are good team for the RNG Offense. I think their D can be very effective if u know how to use them. 2 fast CBs and Lofton is a beast of a hitter at MLB. Good DE and solid DTs. Sub out Milloy for Decloud at SS. Worth the drop in OVR rating for the speed. I think Milloy is an 82 speed and Decloud is a 92 and his hit power is pretty good. Turner is a beast. White is nice too. Ryan is accurate and has good power something like 93 pwr 94 acc or 92 pwr 93 acc something like that.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-18, 01:12

They have a good offense, but their secondary is straight up horrible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-18, 01:15

i dunno what yall talkin bout their secondary being horrible. I use to lock people down with Houston and Foxworth. yeah the other 2 or 3 CBs are like 89-90 speed. But most teams only have 1 or 2 speed recievers. But then again maybe its just the style defense i use. They work for me.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-18, 01:18

SdGator wrote:
i dunno what yall talkin bout their secondary being horrible. I use to lock people down with Houston and Foxworth. yeah the other 2 or 3 CBs are like 89-90 speed. But most teams only have 1 or 2 speed recievers. But then again maybe its just the style defense i use. They work for me.
They are very undersized and not good zone or man cover corners. They have slow safeties also.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-18, 01:23

i guess if ur comparing them to the radiers as far as speed and size. The Raiders are ridiculous as far as the speed on that team. But Houston is 96 or 97 speed, Foxworth is 94 speed. The other two are 90 and 89. Their FS is no worse than an 89 speed. Their backup FS is a 92. So u can either start him and put the starter in at SS to make up for Milloy or start the backup at SS. Personally if I have two corners on pure speed and one thats a 93/94 or better. Im good. I use to user pick the S*** outta people with Houston and Foxworth. And play zone about 95% of the time. I think it just depends on the style of D that u wanna run. I dont need my whole secondary to be 95 speed and above like some people
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-18, 01:41

To me the Falcons are a team u nano with u rc with and u fb dive with other than that i dnt use them
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-18, 01:50

actually if u look at them they have a similar make up to the chargers. I was almost an exclusive charger player before i ran with the falcons for a while. The chargers have a little more size overall at the WR position but a lot of the skill positions are close. Accurate QB (also has a stronger arm, Ryan), Power Speed back (turner) Speed Back (norwood), Tall quick rec (White), Poss Rec (Jenkins), The chargers obviously have a big edge at TE, but the Falcons TE is decent and gets the job done. As for their D they work bette in a 4-3 or 46 d. Quick DE's, good DTs, Hard Hitting LBs with decent speed 78-82 range. 2 Fast CBs 96 and 94. Two solid nickel and Dime CBs. Better FS than Chargers. U gotta sub backup FS in at SS tho.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-18, 08:33

i use atl, mostly in league games, but yea they got a sick O, jus needs help on they secondary D,
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-18, 08:34

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
i ran with them for about a month on and off. They are good team for the RNG Offense. I think their D can be very effective if u know how to use them. 2 fast CBs and Lofton is a beast of a hitter at MLB. Good DE and solid DTs. Sub out Milloy for Decloud at SS. Worth the drop in OVR rating for the speed. I think Milloy is an 82 speed and Decloud is a 92 and his hit power is pretty good. Turner is a beast. White is nice too. Ryan is accurate and has good power something like 93 pwr 94 acc or 92 pwr 93 acc something like that.

yea i think the nfc south will be the new toughest division in the league
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-18, 09:40

so u didnt leave the site?
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-19, 01:56

Just an update I started running with the Falcons again and I put a whooping on a level 32 (he was a bum hunter tho) 30-8 (conceeded after opening 2nd half drive INT, had like 3 picks) Then beat a pretty decent level 30 30-22 who had to resort to the WR motion quick pass glitch that is very difficult to stop. I did well containing and eventually took it away but not before it helped him make a come back I was up 21-7 at half. Had 3 user pics and a user strip with CJs little trick he posted on here. Think Im gonna run with them for a bit. I love this teams make up
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-19, 20:21

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
Just an update I started running with the Falcons again and I put a whooping on a level 32 (he was a bum hunter tho) 30-8 (conceeded after opening 2nd half drive INT, had like 3 picks) Then beat a pretty decent level 30 30-22 who had to resort to the WR motion quick pass glitch that is very difficult to stop. I did well containing and eventually took it away but not before it helped him make a come back I was up 21-7 at half. Had 3 user pics and a user strip with CJs little trick he posted on here. Think Im gonna run with them for a bit. I love this teams make up
yea u should give all the teams in the nfc south a try
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-19, 22:51

i have, I hate the saints secondary, i have to change the bucs secondary around a lot to match my style of def but i can run with them just dont like the fact that none of their QBs have an arm strength above a 88, I thought the Panters were pretty good but overall I like running with the Falcons the most. The are the best match for my Off and Def style/gameplan. Ive probably ran with about 75% of the teams on madden and so far my favs are in no particular order.
Chargers, Jags, Falcons, Texans, and Bills. If the 49ers had more speed at Rec and DB id like them too but they just dont stack up well to the teams with Speed Recs and DBs. I never play with the Boys or Pats just cause I hate those teams and i dont like using the best rated teams. Chargers are about the best rated team I like to use and i rarely use them anymore. I used them alot in the begining but decided to try mixing it up after I got tired of playing with them all the time and found that i had more fun mixing it up.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-19, 23:05

i hate the bucs QBs to, no arm power wat so ever, but i am running wit the chargers rite now and i lik the overall team
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-20, 02:13

yeah i just wish they ran a 4-3 d and had some speed rusher de's, but they do have a nice 3-4 d, i just hate the 3-4
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-20, 08:22

i run with mainly 3 teams, jags,SD,and ATL

atl O is beastly i luv it so much, jus their d needs a lil help
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty2009-03-21, 14:15

i had the sickest game last night with a buddy on my friendslist. We are both about the same level i think he is a 26 im a 25. Anyways i was falcons he was cowboys. We both play a pretty straight game no real glitches or anything. I had the Falcons and he had te Cowboys. I was up 17-7 at half. Then he gets the ball at half scores and makes it 17-14. I go on a long drive killing 4 mins and get to 4th down and 4 on the 8 yard line and I make the tough choice to take the FG instead of going for it. So i go up 20-14 with about 3 mins left. He proceeds to move the ball down the field, eating up the clock. He does eventually score on a 4th and goal from the 2 to go up 21-20 I have 44 seconds to kick and no timeouts left. I start at my own 27. I hit jenkins over the middle for a good 15-20 yds. Call for the spike. Then miss on a few passes then convert on 4th and 10 with jenkins over the middle again for another 15 or so with only 11 secs left. Call for the spike and get the clock stopped with 1 second left and im on the 36. I send out the FG unit and when I kick it theres just the smallest little sliver of power left no thicker than say a credit card. But I end up missing the FG by 1 yd! Ugh it was a great game tho, I couldnt even be mad cause good of a game it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Falcons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next