Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do you run good out of saints playbook?

Go down 
+2
Radi0ActivWaste
alc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

How do you run good out of saints playbook? Empty
PostSubject: How do you run good out of saints playbook?   How do you run good out of saints playbook? Empty2009-05-19, 15:06

Can someone in the forum explain how can you run effectively out of this playbook? The backs that i use with the saints are reggie bush and pierre thomas. I use them in rotation to help so no one get tired before the game is over. But i am having no sucess at running the ball not in the slightest. The last time i play i only had 30 yards going into the 4 quarter. I use the counter the toss the slam also the sweep and the hbslant play as well along with using my fb and the te in the running game im still not able to get a decent running game started. So i ask members of the forum who may have work with this offense playbook how can you get a decent running game out of this team? If someone or anybody knows the answer then if you dont mind please respond cause i realy need help i hope to here from you soon and thanks im out alc Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: How do you run good out of saints playbook?   How do you run good out of saints playbook? Empty2009-05-19, 21:13

if i was use i would try using either run and gun, run heavy, or greenbays playbook because they all have the fullhouse formation and that is the best thing to run out of in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: How do you run good out of saints playbook?   How do you run good out of saints playbook? Empty2009-05-19, 21:57

I-form Tight and anyone outta strong formation work well too motion the te and fb sometimes make the D think, slide protect to your advantage and try the HB Direct snap, and fb dives to help establish a run game. use bush on counters and toss's, although keep toss's to a minimum i find them to be relatviely unsucessful.

good luck if u wanna lab and your on 360 hit me up

i need someone to lab with i gotta work on my D with kids who dont exploit, need to find some good run stoppers and stuff like that if not im changing my D PB again :/
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: How do you run good out of saints playbook?   How do you run good out of saints playbook? Empty2009-05-20, 13:21

Well have fun trying to run with the Saints. I use them and I don't get many yards running. I mainly pass all game with the Saints. I run it maybe 5 times a game when I need a yard. Reggie has no power so if you get hit you are going down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
pitt1313rj
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: How do you run good out of saints playbook?   How do you run good out of saints playbook? Empty2009-05-20, 13:31

pitt playook or run and gun is best playbooks in game overall i think thts what i use and i got over 530 wins on ps3 live my account is RayJ1313 hit me up
Back to top Go down
sweettlou
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you run good out of saints playbook?   How do you run good out of saints playbook? Empty2009-07-09, 09:47

TB playbook works for me. Last year playbook for the saints is just like the TB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you run good out of saints playbook?   How do you run good out of saints playbook? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you run good out of saints playbook?
Page 1 of 1