Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Saints Playbook Help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Saints Playbook Help Empty
PostSubject: Saints Playbook Help   Saints Playbook Help Empty2009-10-20, 22:38

Aight, I use da Vikings and I LOVE running the ball so i use the Saints offensive playbook cuz they got some BEAST run plays. I average around 250 rush yards a game, so i dont need to pass the ball much most of the time, but New Orleans seriously has no pass plays, and lately I have been having huge defensive breakdowns, and i have to work from behind without any effective pass plays.... anyone know several nice pass plays out of New Orleans pb? I would consider switching to Houston pb if they have some truly beast pass plays but im in love with the saints run play selection!

Last edited by GeT6orDieTrYiN- on 2009-10-21, 01:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed title)
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Saints Playbook Help   Saints Playbook Help Empty2009-10-21, 00:18

no passing plays?!?! what are you smoking? Check out the Saint Y trips shotgun formation. Sometimes Peterson will be out wide uncovered, just put him on an outside slant and throw it to him quick
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Saints Playbook Help   Saints Playbook Help Empty2009-10-21, 01:09

ya i use that formation to do the sweep with Peterson, but i didnt really think that there were great pass plays.... im the type of guy who likes to do crossing routes and posts to get Harvin open downfield, and i also love drag routes to harvin!
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Saints Playbook Help   Saints Playbook Help Empty2009-10-21, 20:19

I will help you out good sir.This playbook has lots of good pass plays.

1. Singleback Flex-TE Slot Package
Swing Screen-Motion TE Right(For Blocking)
-Look for the Screen.Peterson will kill on this.If its man all you gotta do is make one move and go to the house.

2.Singleback Flex-Z-SPOT-I think this is the best Z-Spot on the game.
-Look for X on the Corner out,If hes not available check the Rb running to the flat.Next you have O running the green auto route and finally you have L1 on the curl.If its zone definatlely check O and L1 as they will just sit in the soft spot of the zone.

3.Strong Close-I love screens from under center
HB Slip Screen-Hot Route SQUARE on a SLANT IN
-Hot route O on a SLANT OUT
-Look for SQUARE on the slant.If its zone try to hit the WINDOW if ya know what i mean.Slants will beat any coverage if you throw it right.Next look for O.Last but not least check the screen.I always check the screen last as it tends to get manually covered.

These plays are not big hitters but can be if run properly.If youre running with AD these are great as they are mostly ran outta run formations.I put up 2 posts on NO plays that have some good passes you just gotta go find em in the forum.Also check out the Empty Y-Saints breakdown in there.I cant remember dudes name but it is fire.Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Saints Playbook Help   Saints Playbook Help Empty2009-10-21, 21:40

Gun Empty Y-Saints has to be top 5 passing formations in the game. The plays are so amazing and your HB is matched against a LB in man coverage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints Playbook Help   Saints Playbook Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Saints Playbook Help
Page 1 of 1