Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Lorenzo Neal To OAK

Go down 
+11
Ketcham While They're Hot
tuki94
BOSTN BEANER
PeytonMvPManning
beeman999
Militant X 1
PapaSmurf
yaboy510
Beavis
Crunk
Fudgy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty
PostSubject: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-08, 23:21

raiders signed FB lorenzo neal today

i guess its an upgrade...he is aging though
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 00:27

Our run game will be a lot better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 02:19

LiL MooReR wrote:
Our run game will be a lot better.

Definetly... McFadden should have a breakout year this year... time to see what the kid is capable of.
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 03:22

Not really an upgrade but more of a locker room leader which is just as important.. he will probably start for us until o'neal is healthy again
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 09:59

[xMSOG] yaboy510 wrote:
Not really an upgrade but more of a locker room leader which is just as important.. he will probably start for us until o'neal is healthy again

i jus thought about that..and ur right i think he might have a break out
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 10:43

Neal is a solid back but...not really a major upgrade but....he does bring veteran leadership.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 14:05

i saw this on espn and was like damn i wanted the vikes to get him he would make it easier for AP butt it was a good pickup he is a great blocker
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 14:11

i think it is a great move by the raiders as far as football goes but i dont think it will make a big impact on madden
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 16:09

Militant X 1 wrote:
Neal is a solid back but...not really a major upgrade but....he does bring veteran leadership.

i think it is a major upgrade for any team to get neal.. if u look at stats for HBs that ran with him blocking for them they are far better then anything any other FB has done in the nfl..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 17:21

help out the run game alot, good digning by OAK
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 18:50

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

i think it is a major upgrade for any team to get neal.. if u look at stats for HBs that ran with him blocking for them they are far better then anything any other FB has done in the nfl..

major upgrade? naw! but...he definately helps. nothing real explosive though. once again...i know that he will bring great veteran leadership to the locker room though.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 19:37

Militant X 1 wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

major upgrade? naw! but...he definately helps. nothing real explosive though. once again...i know that he will bring great veteran leadership to the locker room though.

When completely healthy for a full season, Neal is definitely a major upgrade for any NFL team, seeing as he has been one of the best blocking FBs in the game during his career.As a ball carrier, he has never been anything to write home about, but as a blocking FB, he has proven that he can bolster a team's running offense, i.e. LT and the Chargers. He was only able to start five games for your "Dirty Black-Birds" or whatever so I wouldn't base anything off of that (not saying that you are).
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 19:44

neal is a beast at blocking he is an upgrade it hits like a LB at FB he takes out defenders on the regular and he isnt scared of throwing his body
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 19:46

arguebly the best blocking FB still at his age
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-09, 22:51

[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:
arguebly the best blocking FB still at his age

exactly our 10th ranked rush offense just got so much better and it'll help jamarcus progress too
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-10, 00:13

hes not half of what he once was, but is still effective. I dont think it will make a big impact.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-10, 18:59

Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
When completely healthy for a full season, Neal is definitely a major upgrade for any NFL team, seeing as he has been one of the best blocking FBs in the game during his career.As a ball carrier, he has never been anything to write home about, but as a blocking FB, he has proven that he can bolster a team's running offense, i.e. LT and the Chargers. He was only able to start five games for your "Dirty Black-Birds" or whatever so I wouldn't base anything off of that (not saying that you are).

no doubt Neal is a great blocking FB. to me....that goes without saying. and no...i am not basing my view of Neal off of his starts for my "Dirty Black-Birds." but thanks Ketcham for that shout out of my personal nickname for my Ravens!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty2009-05-12, 17:30

I think that this is a good signing if Neal can stay healthy.He is a vet who has seen it all and can help McFadden greatly.The Raiders (My AFC Team)already have a nice running game so this will help.
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Neal To OAK   Lorenzo Neal To OAK Empty

Back to top Go down

Lorenzo Neal To OAK
Page 1 of 1