Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES

Go down 
+2
BOSTN BEANER
xxXJuiceManeXxx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xxXJuiceManeXxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-02

THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES   THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES Empty2009-04-18, 03:07

what do u guys think is the best playbook to use if your not alowed to set audibles
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES   THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES Empty2009-04-18, 06:38

I think this is a terrible question cuz we can set audibles.... this is like sayin who would win the AFC East if Tom Brady played last year... HAHAHHAHAHA DUMB QUESTION NOT EVEN WORTH AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES   THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES Empty2009-04-18, 08:32

xxXJuiceManeXxx wrote:
what do u guys think is the best playbook to use if your not alowed to set audibles

scratch Question Question Question you lost me on this one bruh!
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES   THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES Empty2009-04-18, 09:53

Run N Gun or NE maybe. Can you use quick audibles?
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES   THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES Empty2009-04-18, 11:09

last year i went to a gamestop tourney and they said that we can use any playbook but we can set audible or our depth chart and of course since this was last year i used ATL playbook but this year i will have to say i will use tampa playbook if i cant se my audibles
Back to top Go down
xxXJuiceManeXxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES   THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES Empty2009-04-19, 15:22

thanks that what i wonted to know cuz i mad it to the final 23 last year for the gamestop tournament after 3 rounds and i was just wondering good look
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES   THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES Empty2009-04-19, 16:31

xxXJuiceManeXxx wrote:
thanks that what i wonted to know cuz i mad it to the final 23 last year for the gamestop tournament after 3 rounds and i was just wondering good look

ok Juice. you never mentioned that this question pertained to a tournament with limitations. sorry for my misunderstanding and thanks for the clarity.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES   THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES Empty2009-04-19, 17:47

I would just go with your favorite playbook anyway. And just make sure you call the right plays all the time, it all depends on your style of play
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
xxXJuiceManeXxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES   THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES Empty2009-04-19, 19:16

yeah cause for the tournament ima come out rocket catching running draws and playaction deep to moss or over the middle to welker and if that gets old then ill just mixed in the snugs flipped schemes and the spread the field out with 4 and 5 wide spread

are there any good plays in the new england playbook envoling solid runs and playaction follow ups
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES   THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BEST PLAYBOOKS TO USE IF YOU CANT SET AUDIBLES
Page 1 of 1