Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Audibles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pair22
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Audibles   Audibles Empty2010-01-30, 04:59

I think this is a very very stupid question but I still don't understand everything in football and i can't find the meaning of this word in italian so i'll ask to you guys.
What does it mean to call an audible? Who in fact are the audibles? Hope you understand my question Audibles Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audibles   Audibles Empty2010-01-30, 05:06

okay an audible is a bailout play kinda, not people. lol so if you come out in a play and see the defense is in a certain D and you have a play that will exploit that D you can change the play to that play, you can set your audibles in the settings gamplan section of the game then when your in the game simply press square for ps3 and i think x for 360 then the icon with the play you want to audible to, there are also right stick audibles built into the plays this year so if your in a pass formation and he comes out in a 3 man line you can audble to a run by simply pressing again square for ps3 and x i think for 360 and down on the right stick or whatever you want, the right stick audbles are always down= run, right=deep pass, left=play action, up=quick pass, so just go into practice mode and mess with the audibles and find out what each formations audibles are. lol hope this helps man. lol
Back to top Go down
pair22
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audibles   Audibles Empty2010-01-30, 05:10

Understood! Very useful in fact Audibles Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Audibles Empty