Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Audibles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Audibles   Audibles Empty2009-10-01, 10:26

I am trying to decide if I should make all my audibles out of the same formation. That way I can run a little no huddle and the d won't know what to expect. I think it might help me scheme a little better too. How many of you guys do that? Does it work? Pros/Cons? I usually run out of Far Twins formation or shutgun split. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Arelik
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audibles   Audibles Empty2009-10-01, 10:50

I don't run audibles / no huddle, the only time i run a no huddle is if i am trailing in the 4th under two minutes. Other than that I don't use audibles / no huddle.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audibles   Audibles Empty2009-10-01, 12:09

can u put your audibles online and allow them 2 stay there? because i change my audibles then after my game theu go 2 default...... is there a mode that allows me to change my audibles just like my depth chart
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audibles   Audibles Empty2009-10-01, 12:15

Yes there is. You have to do it outside of any game. I think it is MY Madden ( from the main menu) and then settings. You pick your favorite team and playbooks. Exit out of that then thumb down to game plan and set audibles. Be sure to save your profile after you have them set and you will always have them offline and online. Let me know if this gets you there (that's what she said).
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audibles   Audibles Empty2009-10-01, 13:53

audibles are absolutely necessary. here's how i decide how to set it up. i have a formation that i like with a few plays that are good. first i check out the formation audible for that formation and if one of the plays i like is one of the formation audibles i make sure i dont set that up as an audible. next i'll choose a play to come out in everytime that's not in the formation audibles and has lots of hot routing or motion. then i set another play (or 2) into my audibles. when i come out i do all my hot routing as i get to the line then i read the defense presnap. depending on my read i will audible or run the play.

for example if i come out in a zone beater and i see man i'll audible to my man beater in the same formation and vice versa. if the play i come out in is a money run and i see them stacking the line and a side since i've been killing him with it i'll audible to a playaction in the same formation. i dont know wat i'd do without audibles...
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audibles   Audibles Empty2009-10-01, 15:12

huh1231:

I think you just answered my question........whats your favorite formation?
Back to top Go down
stlr13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audibles   Audibles Empty2009-10-01, 15:30

well said huh1231
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audibles   Audibles Empty2009-10-05, 09:04

I had two back to back big games in my online franchise (FLIM FLAM). I put all my audibles from 2 formations from the shotgun. Worked out very well for me. I didn't have one problem moving the ball. My only problem was I turned the ball over in the redzone in both games. But this is a very good scheme. I strongly recommend putting all your audibles in the same formation. Your opponent won't know what coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audibles   Audibles Empty

Back to top Go down

Audibles
Page 1 of 1