Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-09

RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED Empty
PostSubject: RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED   RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED Empty2009-03-29, 21:09

Quiting during a league game is not allowed. But since we are not allowed to Concede defeat or Grant Mercy, if you are down by more than 21 points in the 3rd or 4th quater and do not want to continue the game. You must first pause the game and message your opponent and ask him if it is okay to quit. If both players agree, then you may quit. But the person in the lead is warned now that you will be awarded the win with the final score 2-0, not what the original score was. However, all stats up to that point will be successfully recorded.

Last edited by odell will win on 2009-03-30, 21:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

PostSubject: Re: RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED   RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED Empty2009-03-30, 11:43

bump
Back to top Go down
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

PostSubject: Re: RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED   RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED Empty2009-03-30, 19:46

Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED   RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED Empty2009-03-30, 20:45

Please quit bumping...There is nothing that needs to be said in this thread...People just need to read it
Back to top Go down
DonkeyDaleChop
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED   RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED Empty2009-03-30, 20:54

yeah i tried to hit up that concede option look and it wasn't there, making me more pissed. rather be playin d w/titans anyway and not assy mcgee broncos (lol)
Back to top Go down
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

PostSubject: Re: RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED   RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED Empty2009-03-30, 21:32

Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
Please quit bumping...There is nothing that needs to be said in this thread...People just need to read it
Since we are just starting to get games in and people are still quiting I want to keep this at the top for another day or two because I have made some adjustments to the rule.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED   RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED Empty2009-03-30, 22:19

odell will win wrote:
Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
Since we are just starting to get games in and people are still quiting I want to keep this at the top for another day or two because I have made some adjustments to the rule.

Ooh ok. Gotcha. I thought you were just doing it to get people to respond lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED   RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED Empty

Back to top Go down

RULE ADDITION...QUITING DURING GAME NOT ALLOWED
Page 1 of 1