Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

who will be the best addition in this years draft

Go down 
+7
CapnCrunch
FelixdaCat
jsmall28
Radi0ActivWaste
PeytonMvPManning
TheDon270
cody2009
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty
PostSubject: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-25, 20:58

i believe rolando McClain will change some teams deffense big time.. he is big, athletic, skilled, extremly smart, and most importantly a leader.. i wished the eagles would trade up and get him.. he would make them unstoppable.

my other key players are:
tim tebow- he may not be a great pocket passer, but he is a great leader and he is a winner
cj spiller- he will start off being a special teams star, then he will see some rb time with screens and passes
eric berry- he is a fast, and he isnt afraid to lay the wood
dez bryant-great wr
dexter mccluster- another special teams star
javier arenas- special teams star .. will also be great at slot db
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-25, 21:30

hey cody...you forgot to list suh up there....i would of listed taylor mays too...but don't put tebow up there....i can promise you he won't do it big in the nfl like he did at florida.....for real, i don't think anybody will draft tebow to play qb....they probably will make him a te....
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-25, 21:36

i agree tebow isnt the greatest passer, but he is a leader and he will get the job done, epecially with run first teams.. and suh is overrated.. his stats are barrley above average.. he just had one game in the spotlight that made him popular, and taylor mays has injury issues
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-25, 21:43

ERIC BERRY
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-25, 21:51

tim tebow
dez bryant
cj spiller
javid best
noel devine
taylor mays
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-25, 22:10

cody wrote: i agree tebow isnt the greatest passer, but he is a leader and he will get the job done, epecially with run first teams.. and suh is overrated.. his stats are barrley above average.. he just had one game in the spotlight that made him popular, and taylor mays has injury issues

Taylor Mays will be fine in the NFL....Tebow is questionable......Suh ain't overrated...His stats might not show he is a BEAST, but I'm willing to bet Suh is doubleteamed alot....But Suh is a good player...And I've said the Raiders need him for their d-line...He will help any team he is drafted by...
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-25, 23:10

how about MOUNT CODY. lol, that's terrance cody, the DT for alabama who is huge (in real life and in big time situations). he blocked two kicks to secure a win for alabama against tennessee. i also think navarro bowman (LB for Penn state) will be good, but i'm extremely biased there. he probably won't even enter the draft, lol. look out for brandon spikes, or really any florida defender, they are all pretty solid.
Back to top Go down
FelixdaCat
New MS Member
New MS Member
FelixdaCat

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-25, 23:13

jsmall28 wrote:
how about MOUNT CODY. lol, that's terrance cody, the DT for alabama who is huge (in real life and in big time situations). he blocked two kicks to secure a win for alabama against tennessee. i also think navarro bowman (LB for Penn state) will be good, but i'm extremely biased there. he probably won't even enter the draft, lol. look out for brandon spikes, or really any florida defender, they are all pretty solid.

Yeah he blocked two kicks! That fat ass blocks out the sun too!!

Last edited by FelixdaCat on 2009-12-25, 23:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-25, 23:21

Suh, will make a big impact whether you think he is overated or not he may be the first all round pick. Definately top ten, then the EA boys will pump him up to A status and start him at like 85 OVR.

Tim Tebow will definately get a look at being a QB in the NFL, he is a winner. All the same things your hearing about him now were said about Mike Vick, Vince Young, Jeff Garcia and most importantly Donovan McNabb then McNasty went to the senior game and pro day and the combine and everyone said DAMN, dudes got an arm too. In Florida they play for National Championships, they don't play to teach QB's the NFL.

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2009-12-25, 23:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FelixdaCat
New MS Member
New MS Member
FelixdaCat

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-25, 23:25

I'm a Gator fan, so obviously I like Brandon Spikes, Carlos Dunlap, Joe Haden, Major Wright and the Pouncey twins on the O-line. But if I were to go with anybody, I would want Eric Berry. I like Patrick Robinson from Florida State (Yeah I cant believe I'm backing a Noles player). That school has a good reputation for producing pro CBs and he looks like another good one. I think the Bucs should take Toby Gerhart...it would be Mike Alstott reincarnated. Oh and if you want a Darren Sproles-clone then why not go back to his alma mater? Brandon Banks from Kansas State is 5'-7" and 150 lbs and runs a 4.25 40 according to nfldraftcountdown.com.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-26, 00:06

ryan mathews from fresno state second in the nation in rush yards 1st in rush yards per game 8 in rush tds he ain't flashy but his a work horse goint to be a great HB for a team. And about tebow he might not even play QB the NFL. Talks say he might play FB TE or maybe HB on the really if he can catch he'll be a pretty gud TE I think.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-26, 11:41

cody2009 wrote:
i agree tebow isnt the greatest passer, but he is a leader and he will get the job done, epecially with run first teams.. and suh is overrated.. his stats are barrley above average.. he just had one game in the spotlight that made him popular, and taylor mays has injury issues

we have went over this plenty of times.. just cuz the stats arent there, doesnt make the player bad.. look at asomugha.... his stats reflect a rookie 3rd round draft pick that gets no play time.. but he is still THE BEST CB in the NFL..

and what commentators were always sayin bout haynesworth.. he is a lot better than his stats show.. hes a big body and requires 2 to 3 o-linemen to block him each play.. no 1 o-linemen can hold this man.. that means sooo much..
Back to top Go down
1word3letters_TRU
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-26, 12:04

TO PROTECT A CITY YOU HAVE TO BUILD THE WALL FIRST....Derrick Morgan DE(patrick kearney mode) GaTech and Russell Okung OT(Joe thomas mode), Oklahoma State i see alot of pro bowls between these two plus i jus drafted both them on my madden 10 atlanta team lol
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-26, 18:01

russell okung is supposed to be one of the best tackle prospects, so he could definitely be a star.
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-27, 18:08

suh is good but he aint going to be legendary. im telling yall rolando McClain will be a freak of nature in the nfl. suh is gonna be like glen dorsey. and glen dorsey played in the sec a much harder confrence.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty2009-12-27, 18:09

tony pike QB of the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who will be the best addition in this years draft   who will be the best addition in this years draft Empty

Back to top Go down

who will be the best addition in this years draft
Page 1 of 1