Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

It Didn't Feel Like It

Go down 
+2
tuki94
Militant X 1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

It Didn't Feel Like It Empty
PostSubject: It Didn't Feel Like It   It Didn't Feel Like It Empty2009-03-18, 20:02

have you ever just been in a zone with your offensive play-calling in such a way; that after you scored....you noticed that you had like an 12-15 play drive....but....it didn't feel like it? that happened to me the other day. 8)
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Feel Like It   It Didn't Feel Like It Empty2009-03-18, 23:31

yea it happens to everybody i would think, ur jus so focused and u kno u cant be stopped
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Feel Like It   It Didn't Feel Like It Empty2009-03-19, 03:27

i have had several of those and its funny because ur stuck in your game plan and third downs dont scare u and its almost like your playing against the cpu. its rare that i do a 12-15 play drive but i kno wat a 8-10 play drive feels like and u burn a whole qt feels good.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Feel Like It   It Didn't Feel Like It Empty2009-03-19, 03:30

Militant X 1 wrote:
have you ever just been in a zone with your offensive play-calling in such a way; that after you scored....you noticed that you had like an 12-15 play drive....but....it didn't feel like it? that happened to me the other day. 8)

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
i have had several of those and its funny because ur stuck in your game plan and third downs dont scare u and its almost like your playing against the cpu. its rare that i do a 12-15 play drive but i kno wat a 8-10 play drive feels like and u burn a whole qt feels good.

Ya that happend to me a lot back when i was on my game. I was sure i was going to score, and it took 5 mins or so, but i was never scared that i was going to be stopped
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Feel Like It   It Didn't Feel Like It Empty2009-03-19, 07:42

I love when this happens, clock is being burned and your moving the ball effectively. It's a good feeling.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Feel Like It   It Didn't Feel Like It Empty2009-03-19, 11:33

[EXS] D_Cash wrote:
I love when this happens, clock is being burned and your moving the ball effectively. It's a good feeling.
yeah! it is an amazing feeling! i played a cat who was using the Steelers against my Ravens. i literally was moving the ball at will! my runs, my passing...even my PAs was smoking this cat. when i finally scored...i notice that i had run a total of 15 plays! wow! i couldn't believe that i ran that many against this dude....but....I was IN THE ZONE and my "Dirty Black-Birds" were flying high!
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Feel Like It   It Didn't Feel Like It Empty2009-03-19, 14:39

yea i jus lov the drives where ur opp jus cant do s*** to stop you like your jus cruisin dwn the field
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Feel Like It   It Didn't Feel Like It Empty

Back to top Go down

It Didn't Feel Like It
Page 1 of 1