Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

for 4-3 users

Go down 
+4
Sun
so much swag
allenw2g7
raymond-bell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-26, 05:38

hey guys im new to the site and went through just about all the threads here on defense anyways and noticed that there are alot of people using the 3-4 wich is understandable beacuse you have better coverage in a 3-4 but myself like many other 4-3 guys and there arent alot like it beacuse we feel its stronger against the run wich is a matter of opinion im not saying it is but some people feel that way or like myself ive been playing since madden 03 and i ran 4-3 then and im too stubborn to change so if your like me and jus wanna stick with your old ways or wanna be different then this blitz may help you out if. you have any other 4-3 blitzes feel free to share them dont be stingy with them im not a big fan of you share with me n ill share with you in my eyes first off its just a game, second if your scared everyone will use it n u cant stop it then u might just need to step your game up i feel i learn and grow the most in this game when i am challenged and things arent going my way and i have to adjust on the run, third the internet is for the free exchange of ideas n thats what im doin so here goes everybody.

playbook: any PB with the 4-3 over formation

play: smoke mid zone

setup: step 1. put your LOLB (backer on the right when looking at the screen) in between the two down DT's

step 2. take your MLB and sit a couple of yards off the LOS in between your 2nd string DT (left DT looking at screen) and your right end (left end looking at the screen)

step 3. when the ball is hiked blitz your MLB between the LG and C straight to the QB

play description: this blitz brings 5 guys while dropping 6 into coverage. the reason this play provides good heat is the assignments up front your RE will take the LT, the stunting DT will take the LG, your LOLB you placed between your DT's will take the C, your starting right defensive tackle will take the RG, and this is the key to the play your LE is in a hook zone but take a step forward then drops into his yellow zone what this does is occupy the RT meaning smooth sailing for your MLB into the backfield.

I know alot of people are gonna name a milion different reasons that this play is bad, shouldnt be used, and how they would smoke it and really.... you guys are all probably right i myself can beat it its not that hard to the trick to this play as with so many other blitzes is that you must use it sparringly and in cases when you need a big stop. dont use it all game and let your opponent get too many looks at it i use it mostly on 3rd and long or if i know its play action. you could also set it up like your gonna blitz and then drop off into coverage to mess with your opponent.

alternate use of this play: do everything the same except take your MLB and re-blitz him make sure he's off the line of scrimage and his blitz arrow is right between the LG and center you can then grab your ROLB and play coverage. the reason i like to user the MLB is that he wont know what your doing if you mix in plays where your backers that are usually blitzing drop off.

PS: if i get a positive response from 4-3 users ill post some more but to start off there ya go, good luck and let me know if you have any questions or problems n let me know how it works for ya. thanks guys! for 4-3 users 993453
Back to top Go down
allenw2g7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-11

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-26, 16:51

Thanks man I'll have to try this. I like the 43 more thank the 34 anyway.
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-26, 17:17

anytime man i was hopin there were some 4-3 users out there. lol u got anything good outta 4-3?
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-26, 21:07

there's an e.book for the 4-3,it has a lot of nano's in it.you should check it out.
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-26, 22:14

haha im pretty new to the whole e.book and madden sites thing can you explain to me what an e.book is? sorry for sounding so clueless man. lol thanks in advance for 4-3 users 993453
Back to top Go down
allenw2g7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-11

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-27, 00:27

a book is a electronic book that can get sent to your email and it has every nano and breakdown every play just about in the 43 play book.
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-27, 01:22

Quote :
a book is a electronic book that can get sent to your email and it has every nano and breakdown every play just about in the 43 play book.

and im assuming these e.books cost money right? or do you get them differently?
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-27, 08:15

It usually costs money.

Thanks for the play, I also use it but I didn't know this setup.
Back to top Go down
FelixdaCat
New MS Member
New MS Member
FelixdaCat

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-18

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-27, 11:31

Yeah I've used this, but I didn't know how to set it up like that. I'll have to try it. There are alot of good zone blitzes in 4-3 over.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-27, 15:19

love 4-3 for pittsburg ,it's money.
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-27, 15:45

[quotelove 4-3 for pittsburg ,it's money.

][/quote]

do you put woodley and harrison at DE? i usually do that then kick arron smith inside with casey hampton then i think you go 90 and above up front ovr.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-27, 16:31

yeah!!! i do that,plus i put simmon's at end for his speed,and woodley.in the middle he can cover big time! for 4-3 users 649595
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-27, 17:42

Quote :
yeah!!! i do that,plus i put simmon's at end for his speed,and woodley.in the middle he can cover big time! for 4-3 users 649595

from what your tellin me it sounds like you gotta beastly defense! plus you got those two hammers ovet top in clark and polamalu! what do your corners look like? can they hold there own on the outside?
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-28, 10:56

most of the time i'll put taylor m2m..and hook zone the other. for those screen's and pass'es to the flat's while i'll lurk with the safety or LB.
Back to top Go down
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-28, 23:29

I use smoke mid zone to stop outside runs. i Use the seattle seahawks. My safeties are slow so what i do is take the strong safety and blitz him from the left side (right if you are looking at the screen. Then i take the free safety and play a hook zone and move him to the middle. and if you are someone with really good stick skills you will have your left end in position for a big hit for the flats and rolb on the other side and qb wont have time to throw to recievers making cuts up the field because my free safety is waiting for the pick.
I dont know you could do alot from this play sometimes i put my strongs safety to cover the flat zone or put him in a hook zone to confuse the offense thinking he wont have time. sometimes i lurk with my free safety to cover the middle for like 2 or 3 seconds when my pressure gets there.
Back to top Go down
rastaboy42
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-07

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty2009-11-30, 17:26

Good blitz man. Send some more, like 4-3 under.
Back to top Go down
wildbig42
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-02-28

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Hey i didnt think anyone else uses 4-3...   for 4-3 users Empty2010-03-29, 08:46

Anyone know some bingo coverage plays out of 4-3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

for 4-3 users Empty
PostSubject: Re: for 4-3 users   for 4-3 users Empty

Back to top Go down

for 4-3 users
Page 1 of 1