Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...

Go down 
+3
62YSailUnion
GanchatizMeCptn
XxGamerJunkiexX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XxGamerJunkiexX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty
PostSubject: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty2009-08-19, 16:21

Omg it was the nastiest game i ever had. It was 17-10 then i threw it down the field and it was incomplete with 0seconds left but he had passing interference on me so then i ran the same play and my guy BARELY got it in the inzone he almost stepped out. Then i tied it up. My heart stopped next when i receieved it in overtime and then i got it intercepted then he fumbled it and then i ran it in for a touchdown (when he fumbled) then it froze for 5seconds then it was like do you want to cotinue vs cpu i was like YEAH then my options screen disapeared (the screen after game) then i knew this was gonna happen i went to my dashboard then i loaded madden back up to see that the game didnt count... It kind of angered me to know that i ****in owned him SO ****in HARD omg you guys would have *JIZZED* if you saw this game IT WAS NASTY!!! his Gamertag is: BallyFitness report the hell out of him.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty2009-08-19, 16:27

that sounds like a server issue knowing EA's messy servers
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty2009-08-19, 16:33

and that game sounds really nasty, i had the computer do that to me one time on all-madden, I was up by 2 touchdowns and the computer picked me off ran it back for 6, then the next drive i completed a 60 yard bomb then the safety ripped the ball from my receiver, they ran the fumble back for 6, went to overtime, and they got the ball, completed two bs slant passes and kicked a fg. Chicago's D kills all!
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty2009-08-19, 16:37

same thing happened to me
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty2009-08-19, 16:49

Yeah I had a guy do that to me when he was winning! Guess he had to go or something...but its the sames quit glitch from 09
Back to top Go down
XxGamerJunkiexX
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty2009-08-19, 17:29

Yep i know in 08 and i think 09 it was when you are about to kick off and the screen zooms then you hit timeout and then tap start it would make the game not count. i wonder if its the Server yes i know EA servers suck hairy U-KNO-WAT. Or if its a quit glitch and if so id hope it wouldnt get out to any one else.

PS. forgot to add its gotta be a glitch they knew of cause they left right when i got the touchdown.
Back to top Go down
BSleezy707
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty2009-08-19, 19:44

i haven't had anybody do that to me YET, but i have had 2 games freeze online, neither one of us received a loss for it though. wassup EA?!
Back to top Go down
jls1123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty2009-08-19, 20:13

yea man it happened to me last night, i was winning 14-0 against the eagles as the dolphins. aand he went for it on 4th and 15 and he failed...so he quit and i finished the game 31-0 against the cpu and didnt recieve a win i was pissed
Back to top Go down
XxGamerJunkiexX
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty2009-08-20, 09:42

I was playing with my friend from real life (so its all good) then he scored and it was 0seconds so the game ended and then i took out my plug before the post game menu and i signed back on and he was like Why isnt my screen coming on? So thats how you do it, but don't do this unless someone is talking s*** or something (REVENGE IS SWEET).
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty2009-08-20, 10:41

I'd say dont do it at all
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty2009-08-21, 00:33

man this is happen to me alot of the times i play against some1 and im like up 2td's then it disconnects it gves u the option of continuing which i think every1 dos but 9times out of ten u will not get the win ,,,

heres an idea say if ur playing some1 wit a high dnf and all of a sudden it dc's u can play the cpu and most probly get the win but if u play some1 wit a low dnf and it disconnects then i think u might be wasting ur time playing the cpu cos chances are ur not gonna get win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...   Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win... Empty

Back to top Go down

Guy Quitted I didnt Get Win...
Page 1 of 1