Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MS/Forumotion Update

Go down 
+8
Winktin Rampage Jackson
PapaSmurf
Modrewgnu
Mcnair2Wycheck
Crunk
Fudopi is That Dude
Fudgy
EggzOverEazy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

MS/Forumotion Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS/Forumotion Update   MS/Forumotion Update - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 10:42

[STARS] EggzOverEazy wrote:
and mili, we scrapped Madden Cash completely so we could adopt this new system. its just a little something that we hope people find "fun", or rather something to keep them interested, involved, and active.
COOL! i am down with that guys! dancer
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MS/Forumotion Update   MS/Forumotion Update - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 12:03

Militant X 1 wrote:
[STARS] EggzOverEazy wrote:
and mili, we scrapped Madden Cash completely so we could adopt this new system. its just a little something that we hope people find "fun", or rather something to keep them interested, involved, and active.
COOL! i am down with that guys! dancer

mili is dwn wit almost everything he is a cool cat lol
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: MS/Forumotion Update   MS/Forumotion Update - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 14:57

lol I'm not too worried about it...I was tired last night so I thought it was the perfect moment to take a stand against the points system lol...also ATL, it IS a big deal to have my team switched to the raiders lol...As a Broncos fan, it makes you feel dirty to have anything with your name on it associated with that low-life team...
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: MS/Forumotion Update   MS/Forumotion Update - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 16:25

Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
lol I'm not too worried about it...I was tired last night so I thought it was the perfect moment to take a stand against the points system lol...also ATL, it IS a big deal to have my team switched to the raiders lol...As a Broncos fan, it makes you feel dirty to have anything with your name on it associated with that low-life team...
That one really hurts.... cold words.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: MS/Forumotion Update   MS/Forumotion Update - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 16:34

lol I'm not too worried about it...I was tired last night so I thought it was the perfect moment to take a stand against the points system lol...also ATL, it IS a big deal to have my team switched to the raiders lol...As a CHIEFS fan, it makes you feel dirty to have anything with your name on it associated with that low-life team...
I couldn't have said it better Rob. The Chiefs are a great team, and the raiders are pitiful.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: MS/Forumotion Update   MS/Forumotion Update - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 17:51

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
lol I'm not too worried about it...I was tired last night so I thought it was the perfect moment to take a stand against the points system lol...also ATL, it IS a big deal to have my team switched to the raiders lol...As a CHIEFS fan, it makes you feel dirty to have anything with your name on it associated with that low-life team...
I couldn't have said it better Rob. The Chiefs are a great team, and the raiders are pitiful.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: MS/Forumotion Update   MS/Forumotion Update - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 18:03

I think we should look into the auction. People bidding on different e-books and schemes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: MS/Forumotion Update   MS/Forumotion Update - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 18:09

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
I think we should look into the auction. People bidding on different e-books and schemes.
isn;t tha kinda takin ppl's points tho, since copying a scheme doesn't take anything but 10 seconds?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: MS/Forumotion Update   MS/Forumotion Update - Page 2 Empty2009-03-21, 11:21

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
all i can say to that statement is: Fo shizzle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MS/Forumotion Update   MS/Forumotion Update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MS/Forumotion Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2