Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop Empty
PostSubject: One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop   One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop Empty2009-02-25, 20:31

Your opponent can stop everything from money plays, to running the ball, to nano blitzes and F@G D, but the one thing ur opponent can't stop is user stick. Shutting down money plays is easy, cuz once ur opponent does it once or twice, u catch on and make adjustments to stop it. Same thing with running, nanos, and F@G D. once ur opponent sees it once or twice, he stops it, but he can't stop your user skills.
If you have pure stick at swatting the ball, then ur gunna piss a lot of ur opponents off, and they'll prolly quit against you. If you have pure stick at causing user fumbles, then they'll prolly try to adjust and get out of bounds when they catch or run the ball. Same thing goes with picks, they'll prolly end up running it up trhe gut everytime.
If you can find one thing ur good at, make a seperate account, and just lab it. Don't do anything but lab that one thing ur tryna do. If it's figurin out how to strip more effectively, then do it. Same thing goes with the User catch(not RC) and the route combos you have. It all comes down to a few things that'll decide the game, and user stick is one.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop   One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop Empty2009-02-26, 04:13

that is so true i have great pick skills so when my opponet keeps throwing picks he changes up his whole gameplan and i get the win beacuse it put him out of his comfort zone
Back to top Go down
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop   One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop Empty2009-04-10, 18:33

man u r both dead on with this one. nobody can take away your user stick skillz. taking ur opponent out of his comfort zone = priceless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ea-dynasty.com
t3n lb wang
New MS Member
New MS Member
t3n lb wang

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop   One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop Empty2009-04-18, 14:08

yup,i get alot of user picks evry time i play ppl online,i avg abot 4 picks a game one time i was able to get 7 in one game,but the guy didnt wanna quit.but yea user skills is def tha diffrence maker,especially if you have more than one,jus reading the offense in general is already a weapon,and recognizing the guys tendencies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop   One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop Empty

Back to top Go down

One Thing Your Opponent Can't Stop
Page 1 of 1