Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Lead Pass Acting Bad?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Lead Pass Acting Bad? Empty
PostSubject: Lead Pass Acting Bad?   Lead Pass Acting Bad? Empty2009-02-24, 21:03

So I was in practice mode doing some Run N Gun plays (Switched today from TB) so like on the HB swing the deep post route is like covered by 1 man but my WR is beating him so i lead pass to the right and the throw is off.

I was using the bills.
Trent has 90 THA but 68 AWR but still is lead pass fail that much?
Lead pass works great on routes 20 yards or less but seem to fail 30 yards or more.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Lead Pass Acting Bad?   Lead Pass Acting Bad? Empty2009-02-24, 22:04

don't lead pass on that route. Like Buddah said in the CB, its a never-ending post meaning when Trent throws it, its gunna go past whoever you throw to. Don't put any lead on it, and user catch it. it's alot easier that way, and if you use the package WR swap, it puts Evans on the deep post.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Lead Pass Acting Bad?   Lead Pass Acting Bad? Empty2009-02-24, 22:53

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
don't lead pass on that route. Like Buddah said in the CB, its a never-ending post meaning when Trent throws it, its gunna go past whoever you throw to. Don't put any lead on it, and user catch it. it's alot easier that way, and if you use the package WR swap, it puts Evans on the deep post.

Aite.
I try not to lead but I'm so used to it on those cross routes and streaks and all that.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Lead Pass Acting Bad?   Lead Pass Acting Bad? Empty2009-02-24, 23:00

you could also try to lead while running forward. IDK why, but the ball gets directly to the WR, with a slight chance of INT's. but other than that, LP'ing inst good on this route.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Lead Pass Acting Bad?   Lead Pass Acting Bad? Empty2009-02-24, 23:05

Three things you can do to prevent overthrowing the deep post.
1)Use no pass lead. Make sure you get your feet under you when you throw.
2)Lob it so you have time to run under it. Use if you have a speedy guy with a few steps on the secondary.
3) Pass lead the opposite direction where the WR is running and RC it if you have a tall guy.
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Lead Pass Acting Bad?   Lead Pass Acting Bad? Empty2009-02-25, 19:22

I dont trust the word "lob"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lead Pass Acting Bad?   Lead Pass Acting Bad? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lead Pass Acting Bad?
Page 1 of 1