Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Lead protection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Lead protection Empty
PostSubject: Lead protection   Lead protection Empty2010-04-06, 05:37

I was wondering, is there some kinda lead protection in madden it seems like if you get up by points you can do nothing right. I was playing someone with the raiders and got up 28-0 by the end of the first quarter (lucky pics lol) but it was like I could not do anything right at the rest of the gameI kept fumbleing dropping passes I even "fumbled" as soon as I caught a pass which was not overturned. I ended up winning 31- 17 but it was to the point where I was scared to run a play I even used the "waterboy" offense wher I just punted on second down to play defense. Did yall notice this or is it the raiders LOL.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Lead protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lead protection   Lead protection Empty2010-04-06, 10:06

you punted on second down? when you get up on a skilled opponent you wanna try and slow things down maybe run it more with some nice quick throws and screens.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Lead protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lead protection   Lead protection Empty2010-04-06, 10:08

I did man I tried, its like they just kept fumbeling, when I tried to run I fumbled the first time so I started runing to the sideline, tried to dive one time and he fumbled again.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Lead protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lead protection   Lead protection Empty2010-04-06, 10:29

when you dive that will happen cuz you stretch the ball out, if you were using the raiders you shoulda just fed it to bush and fargas, and dumped it off to your TE or FB if needed, you cant let fumbles scare you out of your gameplan, if you change everything up as drastically as you did then yeah the guys is gonna get some breaks but if you stick with it and lock down on D then you should be fine, INT's and fumbles are just part of the game dont let them get you out of your gameplan too early.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lead protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lead protection   Lead protection Empty

Back to top Go down

Lead protection
Page 1 of 1