Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fair Play Rules

Go down 
+12
Mcnair2Wycheck
chrisc2006
Beavis
bigbuddah
jwhite
SticK2NaSty
jchizzy8
D_Cash
pkismyname
Baseballa
Fudopi is That Dude
SdGator
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Fair Play Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair Play Rules   Fair Play Rules - Page 2 Empty2009-03-01, 15:57

bigbuddah wrote:
i think the fair play rule should be but also tweaked a lil...ima a guy who will punt on 4th and inches and i punting is a good think specially for field position changes...i think that punt coverage should be corrected to allow fair play to do its work and not allow 30yrd returns everytime u punt the ball which is y i punt out of bounds...i think if u do the work to stop someone for a 4th down den ur reward is the ball back...fair play forces ppl to have an offense and not jus run for2 run for3 run for3 and go for it on 4th and 2 and get it by runnin haha...with the way they design the break away tackles this yr its hard enough stoppin someone in the backfield without them draggin u out for a 2 yrd game.

fair play does bring a sense of realism to the game and that is wat they make the game for...wen ppl say its jus a game and isnt suppose to simulate real life those are the guys i dont wanna play those are the guys who find the glitches and flaws and exploit them and those are the guys who wont like this feature.

now as far as the hurry up offense goes, i honestly think that if EA can find a way to differentiate a hurry up offense from a no huddle then i wouldnt mind the hurry up/no huddle offense. there is a difference in speeed and style of the 2...a hurry up is for last 2 minutes players sprint to the line and a quick hike...a no huddle is for ppl who have a sick passing game are catch there opponent with the wrong personnel but players dont sprint to line and there is no quick hike. everyone know wat im talkin about caus if u wanna see the difference in a no huddle watch tom brady do it or manning if u wanna see a hurry up watch the end of the superbowl or end of any game thats close and u will see the difference.
well said my friend. well said!!!!
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Fair Play Rules   Fair Play Rules - Page 2 Empty2009-03-01, 16:29

yea they need to work on solving this. too many people play the game with 4 downs the entire time!
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Fair Play Rules   Fair Play Rules - Page 2 Empty2009-03-01, 16:31

My friend does, who is my only real madden comp not online, and it's usually the reason he loses the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Fair Play Rules   Fair Play Rules - Page 2 Empty2009-03-01, 16:43

If it is fourth and 4, and you have held them to 6 yards on three plays, shouldnt be able to hold them on 4th and 4? If someone goes for it, im happy cause i get the ball closer. Like stick said, its madden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fair Play Rules   Fair Play Rules - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fair Play Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2