Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Hit Stick Fair Or No??

Go down 
+4
Mcnair2Wycheck
so much swag
jwall55
ReggieBush25
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ReggieBush25
New MS Member
New MS Member
ReggieBush25

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty
PostSubject: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-03, 20:42

What do you thin about the hit stick.... I Personaly hate the hit stick it is so unfair, you cant juke it!!
Back to top Go down
jwall55
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-03, 23:13

hahahahahahahahahaha lol this is one of the worst post i have ever read in my life if u cant run the ball just dont run lol u can stop the hit stick easily its all about stick skill and timing
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-03, 23:21

jwall is right dude hit stick is timing!!!!! lab it and you'll be fine!!!! Hit Stick Fair Or No?? 649595
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-04, 00:00

There are some pretty unrealistic hit stick animations but it's definitely not cheap. It would be nice if EA get their physics right lol but it's not a huge deal.
Back to top Go down
DaBears-Rawr-
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-04, 00:50

lol u can avoid the hitstick if u get to know the timing of it. Just learn the range of it and dont be scared to cover the ball if the guy is using a nasty hitter
Back to top Go down
Patrick
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-05, 19:21

How do you avoid the hitstick- I cover the ball sometimes but just wondering about some other tips?
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-05, 19:34

Go out of bounds.

It really bugs the s*** out of me that they got rid of the switch hands button on next gen. On the old systems I always made sure that I was carrying the ball in the hand closest to the sideline.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-05, 19:46

the hit stick is fair because there is a way to avoid it. Its not unstoppable either because ppl bounce of big hits sometimes
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-05, 19:49

JUKE HIS SH IIT.JUST TIME IT BEACUSE SOME PPL HITSTICK EARLY AND THATS PROBABLY THE ONLY TACKLE THEY KNOW HOW TO DO.WATCH THE WAY YOUR OPPENET TACKLES.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-05, 20:50

the hit stick is the sh!t it's what make the D fun to lab with ....no need to ask question's just have fun with it...
Back to top Go down
Patrick
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-05, 21:24

yup n dem chicks are bangin...dam man...y u be puttin dem hot a$$ broads on a madden page. makes me want to keep postin lol.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-05, 21:30

coco is so fine i dont know how ice t do it but damn!!!!!! she is fine..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hit Stick Fair Or No??
Page 1 of 1