Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Good bye everyone

Go down 
+22
D_Cash
Mcnair2Wycheck
KidProDiiGy
BoSpOrTsFaN
-iBleedGreen-
jchizzy8
Militant X 1
W A V Y D R E
CJDAWGG14
Modrewgnu
Fudopi is That Dude
yaboy510
PrimaryFailure6
Beavis
Winktin Rampage Jackson
EggzOverEazy
PapaSmurf
chrisc2006
AsTrOz o
nawfside512
BOSTN BEANER
Hormel
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye everyone   Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 00:28

Hormel, Never really got to know you that well...we tried to get a game in one time but I had to leave, when you get back i'll play you in Madden 10 lol. Good Luck in the Military america , Be Safe, and Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Good bye everyone   Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 00:31

Haha, alot of writing has been coming up orange for me lately
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Good bye everyone   Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 22:01

I thought it was orange cause fudgy was trying to do something new with the site or something...

I don't know what that is...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Good bye everyone   Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 22:04

if u type under samsel ur text will be orange cus in his sig he has the font color to become orange
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good bye everyone   Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 11:09

hormel. we've talked in chat,not alot mind you, but none the less, you're a good and funny dude.

i read this post and every reply in it. what you are about to do, not alot of "men" in here could do. join our military and serve your country. i can only speak personally on this one(my step family has been in my life for over 25 of 35 yrs of life man and EVERY male membe served - 4 navy 1 army and 1 air force), we wouldn't have this cool ass site today without men like you bro. it doesn't matter if you serve on the front lines or if you have a hand in creating/improving the tools our front line soldiers use to defend our freedoms (bush's admin aside for a min). you deserve the respect of EVERY member of MS for having the balls to be a part of something bigger....our country. trust me on this one man, YOU are gonna be the one who gets out and sees exactly HOW good we have it in the US man. personally i can't do it man, join military. different kinda personality, got a "authority" issue...lol. but i promise you i will do my part to build you a house and keep the women warm for ya when you get back.

salute to you bro. you gained a new found sense of respect from me. i hope all works well and this turns into a career for ya. my step-dad(only one still living) sits well on his 2 retirements from the service(active and reserve duty). hopefully in 40 years man, that can be you golfing EVERY day like him man.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Good bye everyone   Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 12:13

yuckman wrote:
hormel. we've talked in chat,not alot mind you, but none the less, you're a good and funny dude.

i read this post and every reply in it. what you are about to do, not alot of "men" in here could do. join our military and serve your country. i can only speak personally on this one(my step family has been in my life for over 25 of 35 yrs of life man and EVERY male membe served - 4 navy 1 army and 1 air force), we wouldn't have this cool ass site today without men like you bro. it doesn't matter if you serve on the front lines or if you have a hand in creating/improving the tools our front line soldiers use to defend our freedoms (bush's admin aside for a min). you deserve the respect of EVERY member of MS for having the balls to be a part of something bigger....our country. trust me on this one man, YOU are gonna be the one who gets out and sees exactly HOW good we have it in the US man. personally i can't do it man, join military. different kinda personality, got a "authority" issue...lol. but i promise you i will do my part to build you a house and keep the women warm for ya when you get back.

salute to you bro. you gained a new found sense of respect from me. i hope all works well and this turns into a career for ya. my step-dad(only one still living) sits well on his 2 retirements from the service(active and reserve duty). hopefully in 40 years man, that can be you golfing EVERY day like him man.

Awesome man, it means a lot it really does.

Thank you to everyone who replied with such kind words, it makes the process a whole lot easier. Joining the military is no joke. It's a hard thing to do at 19 years of age tell all your friends who you've hung out with every day for years, "hey bro man its been good but we may never see each other again" It's hard to tell your family that you might miss a few birthdays , it's hard to join something and be apart of something as big as the army is. The hardest thing is coming to realize how much responsibility I'm going to have on me at just 19 years of age. I've never had a job longer then a year, I just singed a piece of paper saying I can't quit the army for 5 years and 34 weeks, but thats cool because they can't fire me. Slowly but surely it's all sinking in, and here in couple days I will be face to face with everything I'm scared of, but I think i'll do just fine

My MS brothern stay classy
Back to top Go down
Fresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Fresh

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Good bye everyone   Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 12:48

NOO!!!!
We held 360 down...Sad
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Good bye everyone   Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 13:31

GL to you bro !!! I was in the Navy for 8 years, joined right after highschool and just got out this past May.
I was just like you. I could not keep a job and the military seemed like something good to do. It was the best decision of my life. Being in the Navy, I traveled the world, visited over 40 countries and had so much fun with great friends I made along the way and of course foreign women who just love American men.
Now, im out... Got a great job, earned my degree while I was in the Navy... Making some serious paper, driving a Lex, married to fine lady.... Cant beat it man... Hope everything you expect out of it happens.
The army is way different than the Navy. The Navy is so laid back, we fight our wars by pressing buttons, so make sure you stay safe whereever you go and thanks for serving !!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Good bye everyone   Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty2009-02-24, 12:40

HORRRRRRRRRMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo... we'll kinda miss ya bro. keep it real. and dont forget about us.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Good bye everyone   Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty2009-02-24, 13:13

Yo man stay safe and come back and see us man.... You were really a great person man and Im sure you will do fine. Hang in there cause the road will be tough man, MS for life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good bye everyone   Good bye everyone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good bye everyone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2