Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Do anyone knows any good plays or setups on 46 defense?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Do anyone knows any good plays or setups on 46 defense? Empty
PostSubject: Do anyone knows any good plays or setups on 46 defense?   Do anyone knows any good plays or setups on 46 defense? Empty2009-02-01, 10:05

I just wanted to know since this being the last sunday for football do anyone know of any good defense plays out of the 46 defense? Either the normal or the bear that can put pressure on the offense or the qb. If you dont mind if you could either post or pm me i would greatly appreciated because im am lost trying to learn how to play this defense. Thank you for your help im out alc king
Back to top Go down
[LOK] frank33
New MS Member
New MS Member
[LOK] frank33

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Do anyone knows any good plays or setups on 46 defense? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do anyone knows any good plays or setups on 46 defense?   Do anyone knows any good plays or setups on 46 defense? Empty2009-03-01, 11:30

46normal cover3 is a crazy defense it stops the run and the pass
Back to top Go down

Do anyone knows any good plays or setups on 46 defense?
Page 1 of 1