Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

whats more important to u

Go down 
+11
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
Militant X 1
EAGLE_hENz
Mcnair2Wycheck
CJDAWGG14
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
co_jayhood614
Baseballa
Beavis
BoSpOrTsFaN
PapaSmurf
15 posters
AuthorMessage
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

whats more important to u Empty
PostSubject: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-01, 04:59

would u rather have a good def n sucky off or good off n sucky def? id rather have a good off n sucky def
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-01, 10:40

i have a good off and sucky D but i would rather it the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-01, 10:52

Id rather have good D and sucky off, but currently i have sucky off and average D... my drives in offense are about 5 to 6 minutes long usually.. so when it comes down to the late 4th quarter and i need to put up points fast im screwed, but in most games i can get atleast 1 turnover and if i play mistake free football on offensive side of the ball i can usually come away with the W.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-01, 12:02

Thats tough. Id have to say a good O and sucky D cuzz thats sorta what i got right now. I can always score but my defense is average.
Back to top Go down
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-01, 13:06

good d and sorry o. defense is gonna keep u in the game if u can keep them outta FG range u good 2 go. dont know about anyone else but i can accept a 3-0 win
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-01, 13:45

with a lockdown down D, u can get returns for Td's and fumbles. and any offense can usually score sometime, but to be on the safe side you just stay 50/50 if you can
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-01, 13:50

phuck offense. good D, bad O. I can turm a bad O into an average O, but when goin against a gu who has stick on O, I need a defense where I dont have to user everything, and they can help out a little.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-01, 15:09

Good D, Bad O.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-01, 16:51

Its tough to pick. Yea u can turn TOs into points but idk lol
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-02, 05:00

i think that saying comes to terms that ''DEFENSE WINS GAMES'' which is true i rather defense than offense although it would be good to hav a team thats well balanced
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-02, 10:02

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
phuck offense. good D, bad O. I can turm a bad O into an average O, but when goin against a gu who has stick on O, I need a defense where I dont have to user everything, and they can help out a little.
EXACTLY!!!! bruh.....i shake cats up online when i run my Ravens because of this very statement of yours! they are not the most "explosive" offense in madden by a long shot....however, with a good strategy of running and short, quick and intermediate passes....they will get me some wins. and of course, the defense? like you said....i don't have to "user" everything! Good Job
Back to top Go down
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
New MS Member
New MS Member
S0UND_THE_CHARGE

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-02, 16:56

id rather have a better d....look lastnight...there right when they say defenses win championships..
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-02, 17:15

S0UND_THE_CHARGE wrote:
id rather have a better d....look lastnight...there right when they say defenses win championships..

lol nothin good defensive happen last night.. except the return

more like clock management

but i rather a good dstyll

i styll need tall receivers or fast backs or truck backs on offensive tho
Back to top Go down
Fedznakez
New MS Member
New MS Member
Fedznakez

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-02, 19:24

good off always......
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-02, 19:38

i just flipped on this one recently cuz it seems like i can make almost any offence effective at times so id rather have a good D and bad O.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
NewbieX2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty2009-02-02, 20:09

It's a toss up for me. I don't necessarily need a GOOD offense, just a fast one. But I do enjoy a good D that'll get me picks on it's own. So I guess I'd take good D on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats more important to u   whats more important to u Empty

Back to top Go down

whats more important to u
Page 1 of 1