Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Most important attributes?

Go down 
+3
B-__-R-__-B
wayne019
IASI Desperado
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Most important attributes? Empty
PostSubject: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-14, 08:17

what are the most valuable stats for some key positions in your opinion like for linebckers I'm always looking for a good zone coverage with good speed that way I can still get useful players in a draft that have low OVR's also can someone tell me what they think is more valuable for a WR the CTH stat or the Catch in traffic stat
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-14, 12:01

a good tacklein and hit power. they always seem to try to throw it on the middle on me so i need a linebacker that can step up and injury the wideout and get a fumble
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-14, 12:14

for linebacker i would say speed, hit power, then height (plays a bigger role than you might think) as for WR it depend on how your gonna use him, if he's out wide i would go with regular catch rating but if he's in the slot and going to be going over the middle alot i would say catch in traffic (CIT), if i had to chose one over the other though i would say CIT.
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-14, 13:51

for my linebackers i need speed and acceleration thats why i use the niners and i need a high tackling rating and man coverage or zone depending who im playing xD
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-14, 16:10

if i had to chose 1 attribute that is a must for my linebackers it would have to be hit power, i love the doodes that can straight bump, i mean speed is nice but to me its all about the ability to physically destroy an opposing player.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-14, 17:27

im gonna go ahead and be the speed whore and say speed.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-14, 19:59

for running back, it has to be acceleration and vision. prolly the most important attributes for runningbacks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-14, 21:34

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
for running back, it has to be acceleration and vision. prolly the most important attributes for runningbacks

i gotta disagree right here, for the speed running backs no doubt you are correct. however when you get to the speed of lendale white and other slow trucking backs the most important attribute is gonna change.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-15, 00:37

for RB's carry rating is the most important thing to me but other than carry rating speed and agility for speed backs, & strength and trucking for power backs and if they got it all more power to ya.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-15, 01:46

well with acceleration being actually important this year, its gonna be the hugest factor IMO
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-15, 01:54

yeah acceleration will be a bigger factor in 11, wich is nice, no more of that out of no where turbo B.S.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-15, 03:32

which is why cj spiller will fucking kill. on screens and tosses
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-15, 03:37

yeah shady should be pretty good that way as well, from the video's ive seen it seems like the running feels and looks more realistic, wich i like, sometimes in the game i see guys get randon speed burts of the line and it just takes away from the realism.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-15, 05:02

yea, and supposedly you'll have to use the left stick when you juke and s*** now
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-15, 05:06

yeah i saw a couple videos on all that it looks intense but fun at the same time, im all for a little challenge, 11 should be bomb.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-15, 05:11

yea, all those stick skills are gonna be wicked to see.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-15, 05:15

yeah if you get all beastly on the new stick controls you can really stand out in the run game and even a bit in the YAC department.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-15, 06:03

yea no dubt, they're finally putting MORE skill into madden. glad to see
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-24, 20:56

dude the vision stat for runnin backs is useless it doesnt do anything from what I see
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty2010-05-28, 17:01

IASI Desperado wrote:
dude the vision stat for runnin backs is useless it doesnt do anything from what I see

they all get stuck behind players, ratings didnt mean anything, i dont expect them to mean anything more than what we've been shown for 2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most important attributes?   Most important attributes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most important attributes?
Page 1 of 1