Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty
PostSubject: 1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.   1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty2009-01-11, 10:55

Could someone in the forum explain how to use this defense set and the correct way to set this defense up? I really would like to know when is the best time to try to use this in a game. I would greatly appreciated your help in this manner. Please respond if you know about this defense alignment. Thanks im out alc
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.   1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty2009-01-12, 23:58

For me, I always preferred nickel 2-4-5 when I was on PS2. It creates a lot of pressure without blitzing if you use the cover 3. As for 1-5-5, I never found it that useful.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: 1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.   1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty2009-01-13, 10:19

Thanks wink for answer the post but one thing you forgot to do is give a setup to the 2-4-5 defense to help out. I also find the 2-4-5 useful in passing down especialy if it 2 and a mile but i am looking for a quick setup for the 1-5-5 and it seem that the madden-school forum members are unable to answer those post question. But once again thanks for trying peace im out alc
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: 1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.   1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty2009-01-14, 08:45

the 1-5-5 looks like it has alot of great plays but they do not work with the personel that it puts on the field not many teams have five good lbs and five good dbs if u know a team that has GREAT des you can pick a dime or quarter d and audible to the 1-5-5 but it is still pretty weak there are only 2 teams that would have the des and lbs needed to get this done
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: 1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.   1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty2009-01-14, 11:50

To setup, I used to love the cover 3. What I would do is shift the line out and pinch to the left. It makes the LB's line up on the outside so it is like you have two blitzers from the outside, even though your in a cover 3.i would control the middle safety and try to get the INT's that the pressure forces. Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: 1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.   1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty2009-01-14, 13:51

To wink thanks for the info and the setup i really appreciated your help man again thanks. im out alc
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: 1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.   1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty2009-01-14, 15:10

this is the second thread i have read of yours and not that it bothers me on a personal level but, y dont you just pm wink your questions u have made it known u dint care what the rest of us have to say (per yer last thread).Do you have a man crush on wink? aaww thats so cute.I wouldnt b in such a hurry to dismiss the rest of the help the rest of the ms team is offering!
Back to top Go down
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: 1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.   1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty2009-01-14, 18:50

To the madden-school communty could you please accept my apologie for making it seem that i dont appreciated your tips to help me become a better madden player. I also would like to thank Unwillangerne for his tip on using the 1-5-5 as an audible in a defense scheme package, i do appreciated your input on my post.Finaly i like to say thanks to the school for all of your help that you have given me to try to be the best that i can be at madden again i say thanks im out alc
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: 1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.   1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty2009-01-15, 11:21

uwillangerme wrote:
this is the second thread i have read of yours and not that it bothers me on a personal level but, y dont you just pm wink your questions u have made it known u dint care what the rest of us have to say (per yer last thread).Do you have a man crush on wink? aaww thats so cute.I wouldnt b in such a hurry to dismiss the rest of the help the rest of the ms team is offering!

Wouldn't really call it a "man crush". He was just looking for an answer to his question. Im sure any input in this thread would be appreciated. Lets just all get along Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: 1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.   1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty2009-01-15, 22:39

honestly, i dont use the 1-5-5 at all. its alot easier to get good pressure with nickel normal (cb fox blitz), nickel 2-4-5 (2 man under) and nickel 3-3-5 (overload blitz) if u need the setup for any of these plays private message me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.   1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz. Empty

Back to top Go down

1-5-5 prowl or normal mlb blitz.
Page 1 of 1