Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Big Ben & Steelers Flame

Go down 
+4
DatkillaD
BoSpOrTsFaN
uwillangerme
Swag Escobar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty
PostSubject: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-01-10, 12:19

Unlike Rivers, who has been on fire recently, Big Ben has played just well enough to win.

Norv Turner tried gushing over Big Ben earlier this week, saying the Steelers have "one of the best quarterbacks in the league in almost every category."

I'd like to know which ones. He's not among the top five in attempts, completions, yards, completion percentage, yards per pass or touchdowns. Maybe Turner was looking at interceptions, in which only three QBs threw more than Big Ben's 15. Or fumbles, in which he's the league leader with 14. Among quarterbacks still playing, Roethlisberger is tied with rookie Joe Flacco for worst touchdown-to-interception differential (plus-2). he sucks..... and they will lose....i respect the defense tho
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-01-11, 10:09

let me smash one of your hands and see how well u play madden he has been beat up for a long time over his career he is still high on pass rating, wins, and lets not forget the comebacks ,c'mon give him some credit most people stay home from work with his injuries and he takes the field to get chased by 300 lb. apes. i wish i sucked as bad as ben
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-01-12, 18:51

hes consistant. not a great qb but a consistan6t one.
Back to top Go down
DatkillaD
New MS Member
New MS Member
DatkillaD

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-02-21, 16:37

I have to disagree 17 comebacks in his career is most by any QB and most of them was done this year and that last drive in the superbowl proved it. Like Hines said I'd rather win then have a bunch of yards and lose superbowl champs!
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-02-21, 18:01

Rivers is the biggest piece of s*** in the league. He is cocky as hell, he talks s***, says he has the best arm ever, which he doesnt even have in the league right now let alone ever, his team didnt make the playoffs and he has 0 Superbowls to Big bens 2. So which QB woud you rather have??? Big ben has been hit by a dam car too. he plays through all injuries. Last year he would have been on the league MVP talk if Brady wasnt a freak.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-02-22, 06:25

I think overall... Rivers is a better quarterback... even Ben has 2 superbowl rings.. Rivers puts up insane numbers and Ben dosen't... And note to you all... we are not talking about the team we are talking about the quarterback.. and yeah i would take Rivers over Big Ben anyday... Even tho he dosent have the rings...or as much comebacks.
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-02-22, 11:07

He also doesnt have the experience. Ben has started 2 more years then him. Ben had 2 bad years but other then that he has been amazing. I might just be saying all of this because i HATE Rivers. He is not a good sport at all and thinks he is tough. Ben is tough, not him.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-02-22, 11:52

What does experience have to do with it if he puts up better numbers then ben? Ben has been in the league as long as Rivers... Rivers has been in the playoffs.. almost made it to the superbowl but then they lost to pats... This year he knocked the colts out of the playoffs.

The fact that ben was in a crash dosent make him tough.. it makes him extremely lucky to be back in the league and playing 100%
I dont care what you say about Rivers.. they guy puts up better numbers and is overall the better quarterback..
What comes to Chargers and the Steelers.. the steelers might of been a better team this year, but if the chargers get LT going and Rivers hot hand keeps up... Who the hell knows how deep they are going in the playoffs?
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-02-22, 12:31

Bi ben put up better numbers then him last year... SO he doesnt always put up better numbers.. ben is clutch as **** and everyone in the world knows it
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-02-22, 20:16

okay...now....you all know that i am a serious "Dirty Black-Birds" or Ravens fan! so...what i am about to say may come as a surprise or shock to you all.....but.....Big Ben.......is a baaaaaadddddd boy at the QB position! when the chips are down....and the game is on the line....i would take Big Ben over Rivers......ANYDAY!!! Big Ben is "battle-tested" and proven. he has really built his career on being the reigning QB king of the comebacks. i should know....he got my Ravens 2x like that this year and then....in the Superbowl! INCREDIBLE!!!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-02-22, 20:23

Ben is the realest QB you got. Motorcycle accident, then the year after he comes back to win the Superbowl with a game wining drive that'll be remembered for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-02-22, 21:57

i am glad someone agrees with me
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-02-23, 13:11

jchizzy8 wrote:
Bi ben put up better numbers then him last year... SO he doesnt always put up better numbers.. ben is clutch as **** and everyone in the world knows it

Last year? we are talking about now.. And yeah im not disagreeing that ben isnt a good quarterback and can handle himself in the clutch... he is.. but what im saying that Phillip Rivers havent gotten half of the respect he should have... He led the Chargers to the playoffs with LT basically not being able to do s*** and having alot of guys injured.. He definetly should have gone to the pro bowl over Manning..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Ben & Steelers Flame
Page 1 of 1