Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

STEELERS LEGACY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

STEELERS LEGACY Empty
PostSubject: STEELERS LEGACY   STEELERS LEGACY Empty2009-01-09, 21:53

Even with a QB that has played hit and miss for the better part of his short career,even with the 95' loss to the cowpatties , the Steelers have continued to make the play-offs allmost every year since the chin took over, i know they only have one ring in the last 28 years but they are consistanty a very good ball team as a fan that was born in 1970 and lived through the 80s and early 90s i am ultimately very pleased with the performance of my favorite team and have been for the last 18 years not many fans can say that. Some of the teams in the play-offs didnt even exist 18 years ago. Win lose or draw they are going to punch someone in the mouth and i cant wait to watch it.
Did you know that it's a proven stat that the Steelers have more female fans than any other team in the NFL so if we do lose i will have plenty of nice soft uhhh shoulders to cry on. If they win the bouncing will be outstanding. Pay attention you might just miss a hot Steeler fan. lol! dancer lol! dancer lol! dancer lol! dancer lol! dancer lol! dancer lol! dancer lol! dancer lol! dancer lol! dancer lol! dancer lol! dancer lol! dancer
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

STEELERS LEGACY Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEELERS LEGACY   STEELERS LEGACY Empty2009-01-10, 11:47

its true they are cosistantly good. i never knew that fact about female fans.
Back to top Go down

STEELERS LEGACY
Page 1 of 1