Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

#1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....

Go down 
+8
Mickey
co_jayhood614
OGiant23
dukefn92
Fudgy
BOSTN BEANER
Militant X 1
D_Cash
12 posters
AuthorMessage
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

#1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty
PostSubject: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-05, 16:35

I have a feeling the Eagles are going to beat the Giants and The Ravens are going to stop the run game of the Titans and win a nail-biter...what are your thoughts on this happening ?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-05, 17:59

agreed! i believe that the Eagles will get the Giants in a close one. and of course...it really goes without my saying.....that i also believe that my Ravens will get past the Titans in a tuff battle and play for the AFC Conference Championship.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-05, 19:16

I think the Ravens are my 2nd favorite team, can't let go of my Vikings even though they have never won a superbowl Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-05, 19:18

D_Cash wrote:
I think the Ravens are my 2nd favorite team, can't let go of my Vikings even though they have never won a superbowl Crying or Very sad

don't worry D Cash....there is PLENTY OF ROOM on the RAVENS BANDWAGON!! hop aboard!

lol! dancer lol! dancer lol!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-05, 19:26

yea i can definately see both getting knocked off and i can also see pitt losing to SD... could be a lot of the lower seeds movin on..

Last edited by BOSTN BEANR on 2009-01-06, 03:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-05, 19:38

Militant X 1 wrote:
D_Cash wrote:

don't worry D Cash....there is PLENTY OF ROOM on the RAVENS BANDWAGON!! hop aboard!

lol! i've always liked the Ravens, Ed Reed is Probably my favorite player...
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-05, 20:30

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
yea i can definately see both getting knocked off and i can also see pitt losing to indy... could be a lot of the lower seeds movin on..

ummm indy lost on saturday to the chargers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-05, 20:45

KMzGOLD wrote:
BOSTN BEANR wrote:
yea i can definately see both getting knocked off and i can also see pitt losing to indy... could be a lot of the lower seeds movin on..

I think you mean Chargers will beat Pitt
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-05, 20:54

dukefn92 wrote:
KMzGOLD wrote:
BOSTN BEANR wrote:

u know nothing

1. duke fans know nothing
2. Chargers will not win
3. Steelers = Best D in NFL
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-05, 21:04

OGiant23 wrote:
dukefn92 wrote:
KMzGOLD wrote:
BOSTN BEANR wrote:

u know nothing

1. duke fans know nothing
2. Chargers will not win
3. Steelers = Best D in NFL

Look at first message I'm just correcting what was wrong
Back to top Go down
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-05, 22:00

i said a week or so ago look for the eagles and ravens in super bowl
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-06, 00:00

i have giants and ravens winning.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-06, 00:08

good no love. The media just hates our "Boring" style of play. Whatever, we will show up to play on Saturday and come away with a W.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-06, 02:49

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
good no love. The media just hates our "Boring" style of play. Whatever, we will show up to play on Saturday and come away with a W.

no love? bruh....the titans are a good team...but....let's really be honest here. they barely beat my Ravens. sure...they won....but....they did it by a field goal due to the Ravens mistakes. the Ravens lost 2xs to the steelers...again...very close games that could of and should have went their way. the only two teams that has really "man-handled" the Ravens were the colts (who are out of the playoffs now thanks to the chargers) and the giants...who are in the NFC......THAT'S IT!!!

since that loss to the titans....the Ravens have been on FIRE!! they beat the eagles, redskins and the cowboys (in Texas Stadium). then...they just beat the dolphins. they are amped up! they are peaking at the right time in my opinion. will this be a great game? of course it will because the titans are for real....but...i see my "Dirty Black-Birds" marching on with a win.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-06, 13:31

Well it's certainly a stretch to say that they should have beaten the Steelers twice IMO, especially since now with use of computers the correct call was actually made on that TD a few weeks ago. Whatever, we will see this week but I just don't see how the Ravens are capable of scoring many points at all on us. Your TD drive against us in the regular season was mostly penalty aided so as long as we don't make major mistakes I don't think we can lose.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-06, 15:30

Giants are too strong, and too well rested. They won't lose to the eagles.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-06, 17:17

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
Well it's certainly a stretch to say that they should have beaten the Steelers twice IMO, especially since now with use of computers the correct call was actually made on that TD a few weeks ago. Whatever, we will see this week but I just don't see how the Ravens are capable of scoring many points at all on us. Your TD drive against us in the regular season was mostly penalty aided so as long as we don't make major mistakes I don't think we can lose.

i feel you! but....as you said...we shall see!
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-06, 18:30

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:

Well the correct call was made, but they called him short first and there was not substantial evidence to overturn it.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
DEATHBYHITSTICK
New MS Member
New MS Member
DEATHBYHITSTICK

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-06, 18:52

Ravens are going to annihilate the Titans... They will stop the run and get pressure on the gray beard enough said.

I don't see the Eagles winning, but if they do, I wouldn't be surprised. They're a hot team, kind of reminiscence of the Giants last year.

Chargers won't even put up 10 on Pitt... Indy imploded in the 2nd half... Chargers got a lucky screen TD because Clint Sessions is a moron and blew his coverage.

The Chargers had no answers for the outside rush of Indy... I believe, Mathis and Freeney, had 2 sacks and a FF apiece. No just sub in Harrison and Woodley and what do you think is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-06, 21:01

Ok, here we go. My picks for this weeks games including scores.

Ravens Vs. Titans- The defensive struggle. Ray Lewis vs Smash and Dash, Keith Bullock and the Titans D vs The Rookie Joe Flacco and the Ground game of "The Dirty Black-Birds" as some like to call them. This is going to be a knockout, drag-out fight. Folks put the kids to bed for this one cause it's going to get ugly! When these two teams met in the regular season, the controversial "Roughing the Passer" or "Illegal Hands to the Head" that was called on Baltimore in the fourth which lead to the game winning drive still has Ravens fans bitter. This week though, the Titans feel they can take down the "Dirty Black-Birds" and march on into the AFC title game, waiting and watching to see who will be coming to Nashville the following week. Ladies and Gentleman pre-set your DVR's your TiVo, your DVD, VCR, Capture card, just make sure you keep this game on file cause it's going to go down in history as one of the greatest playoff games ever played. Ladies and Gentleman get ready for the "Raven Roast"

Final Score- 17-14 Titans

Arizona Vs Carolina- I have no battles, or nick names for this game. This is going to be a high scoring affair. I don't know too much about this game to be honest with you, I don't see too much of these two teams in the North East. Though from what I know, Warner surprised me if not everyone by pulling out a win of Atlanta, and lets face it the Cards are rolling, and personally I think they have what it takes to beat Carolina. I'm calling the upset here my friends. Carolina is a great team and the Fraud "Smash and Dash" combo will have a good game but I think that Arizona Aerial Attack will prove to be enough (Not to mention Edge just got his legs back) and I think that the Arizona Cardinals are coming out of Carolina with the W!

Final Score- 38-28 Cardinals

Eagles Vs Giants- Do I really need to hype up this game? I mean honestly if you don't know the implications, and the rivalry that this game has your a moron and should prolly stop watching football. This is going to be another knockout dog fight in the Meadow Lands when Eagles come in flapping their wings at the big bad Giants. This game will have it all, sacks, fumbles, INTs touchdowns, and hopefully a Michael Jackson dance! The Eagles will hopefully keep this ball rolling and come out of the Meadow Lands with a W and a Ticket to Arizona, which is a second home to McNabb cause doesn't he train there in the offseason? Seems like a good deal to me!

21-10 Eagles

Steelers Vs. Chargers- In the Regular season the Chargers do not win at Heinz Field. In the playoffs going to Heinz field.. their undefeated. Granted it's only 2-0. This week though, their going into some hostile territory, and believe me when I say this. When the Titans beat the Steelers this year they started one hell of a rivalry, when they stomped on the "Terrible Towel" and the Steel Curtain is looking for some revenge. So to do that they have to get through San Diego, and they will have pleasure doing so. They will pick up right where they left off last time with them.

Final Score 31-17 Steelers!

NFC Championship-

Philadelphia Eagles Vs Arizona Cardinals

AFC Championship-

Pittsburgh Steelers Vs Tennessee Titans
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty2009-01-06, 21:14

xSamsel wrote:
Ok, here we go. My picks for this weeks games including scores.

Ravens Vs. Titans- The defensive struggle. Ray Lewis vs Smash and Dash, Keith Bullock and the Titans D vs The Rookie Joe Flacco and the Ground game of "The Dirty Black-Birds" as some like to call them. This is going to be a knockout, drag-out fight. Folks put the kids to bed for this one cause it's going to get ugly! When these two teams met in the regular season, the controversial "Roughing the Passer" or "Illegal Hands to the Head" that was called on Baltimore in the fourth which lead to the game winning drive still has Ravens fans bitter. This week though, the Titans feel they can take down the "Dirty Black-Birds" and march on into the AFC title game, waiting and watching to see who will be coming to Nashville the following week. Ladies and Gentleman pre-set your DVR's your TiVo, your DVD, VCR, Capture card, just make sure you keep this game on file cause it's going to go down in history as one of the greatest playoff games ever played. Ladies and Gentleman get ready for the "Raven Roast"

Final Score- 17-14 Titans

AFC Championship-

Pittsburgh Steelers Vs Tennessee Titans

i really loved reading your presentation of this...however the outcome for this game is completely INCORRECT!! a "Ravens-Roast?" No that's hardly from the truth. my "Dirty Black-Birds" (as i like to call them and they are affectionately known as) will devour the so-called "smash and dash" duo. and don't forget....Ray isn't rolling into tennesse alone. NO! he's bringing Terrell Suggs, Bart Scott and Ed Reed...just to mention a few. and they will get all in collins grill at will! and Flacco's "BIG" arm will be showcased and then....McGahee and McClain? well....they will do what they do. payback will be a B&%#H in this game!!!!!

28-14....RAVENS!!!!

AFC Championship: Ravens vs. Steelers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....   #1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week.... Empty

Back to top Go down

#1 Seeds Getting knocked out next week....
Page 1 of 1