Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NCAA #1 SEEDS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-02-28, 00:52

#1Cuse
#1kansas
#1kentucky
#1duke

The cuse wins it all baby 2-3 zone is unstopable andy rauntins scoop jardine a.o. wes johnson shtt the whole team CUSE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDTdlmPGxeA
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-02-28, 02:03

I think TN should be a 3 seed
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-02-28, 02:53

Nova, kansas, kentucky, duke
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-02-28, 07:37

MiamiXCanes wrote:
Nova, kansas, kentucky, duke

Lol nova!syracuse is a lock to be number 1 sorry kid nice try nova looked confused and got outpowered by a more physical team.kansas kentucky duke scare me but i think the cuse will be fine with the trademark 2-3 zone its just simply the best defense in the country no disrespect to any of those other teams but the cuse has the most balanced team in the nation unless u havent been watchin CUSE WINS IT ALL BECAUSE THERE THE MOST UNSELFISH GOT THE BEST DEFENSE AND HAS HALL OF FAME COACH WITH 35 YEARS EXPERENCE..SHUT UMM DOWN!!!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-02-28, 17:26

lol yeah my bad. this was before i knew nova got smashed the cuse

sooooooo ill change nova for cuse
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-03-01, 08:38

Its all good kid.Nova is a good team they could make a run..I wanna see a cuse- kansas N.C. or cuse -kentucky N.C. both those teams aint fkken with the 2-3 WATCH.......LOL..its still mad early
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-03-01, 08:51

Go Miners!!!

Hey, its not often I get to say it, gimme a break here. Since we lost the legendary Don Haskins. We have been struggling for an identity. Now we have cracked the top 25 and may get 25 wins this season.

PS. Don Haskins is the coach from the movie Glory Road. First guy to start 5 black guys in the tournament. Won the National Championship vs Kentucky (I think). Good Movie too.

Pps. Go Miners!!!
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-03-01, 09:02

Any Texas team is cool with me.Its all good capncrunch during football season im not in the conversation thats why the cuse gotta win it all this year!!!
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-03-07, 21:39

Dude, what happened
The Cardinal got your number
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-03-07, 21:59

Louisville in general owns us!!Rick Pitano is a former assitant of boeheim and basicly owns the man going 5-0 against him in the last 5 games..I have never been more impressed in my life!!Hopefully they stay away from us in the tournament because they probably will beat us again.With that being said i think lousiville couldnt lose that game because it was the last game at freedom hall!But actually that doesent matter cause they took down the number 1 team in the country and that shouldnt happen with a non ranked team..any team that has pitano has greater chance of beating a boeheim team in my opinion..the problem is pitano is a genius!he understands how to beat the 2-3 consistintly but other teams have proved they cant this year.that was the best defensive performance that I have seen,but the truth is thats how you beat a 2-3 zone..you have to be patient and wait for the open shot and your getting high percentege shots!!most teams are unpatient and thats why boeheim has always chose to use it as his base defense..Boeheim wants you to take the shots he wats you too..in a good 2-3 zone your not going to dominate the inside unless you got a star big down low!I think you give the nod to pitano for being one of the greatest coaches ever and ackknowlede that momentum was in lousivilles favor in freedom halls last game!I think syracuse could win if they used full court press and had a good denfensive rebouding game from there biggs.Loisville missed alot of shots,but rick jacksons hands and wes johnson hands didit workthat was obvious!!
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-03-08, 03:24

Its tough to play patient with the new (not so new anymore) rules.
, no doubt. Takes a good coach and disciplined players, who believe in the system. Its not hard to believe in Pitino. But teams now know, there's a chink in the armor.
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-03-08, 03:40

Lol its not that easy there 28-3 for a reason.Lol they lost 3 games one to a jamie dixon pitt team and 2 to a rick pitino lousiville team that boeheim says is the most threating team in the country to his zone.Its obvious to every coach how to beat a 2-3, but for some reason only 2 teams have been able to beat syracuse this year.Im not overly concerned.I'm let down with there shhty hands poor ball movement, but with the last previous game they locked up the big east regular season crown and didit play like themselves.2 teams have beaten them lol..ya ughhh the eveidence is out there how to beat them but ill take the side of a hall of fame coach and the 28 and 3 ball club lol...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-03-08, 04:33

lol thats the crazy part about the 2-3. on paper it seems so easy to beat but its never that simple. especialy with teh cuse cause they seem to run it so much better then everybody else. there rotations are on point, there never out of posistion, they hustle and rebound the ball. i mean thats a TOUGH zone to beat. but all it takes is a hot 3 point shooter and thats what would scare me. you get somebody who can just knock em down from 3 and you can pick that zone apart. the only problem is that its hard to do that when there so good rotating that you always have A) a hand in your face or B) somebody running at you. i dont like the cuse but i damn sure respect them and that coach. there gunna be a tough out for any team, and if they get that number 1 seed i would say there a LOCK for AT LEAST the elite 8 if not the final 4 or even title game
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty2010-03-08, 13:16

i fell ya canes.that coach or whatever his name is..is a beast when it comes to that 2-3 zone. i only think hes been doin it for like 35 years.thats all...and yoo he is a assisant coach on team usa and they use it..and countless nba teams that boeheim has advised every summer...LET THIS BE CLEAR THOUGH syracuse used to be a football school with jim brown..winning the national championship againsttexas in 59 with the express ernie davis..great players like floyd little larry csonka art monk darrl johnston.or more recenly with players like keith bulluck,dwight freeney,marvin harrison,donavan mcnabb,but are basketball team helped invent the big east and our carrier dome has recently packed it in for baskeball instead of football.OUR FOOTBALL TEAM HAS BEEN HORRIBLE WORST IN THE COUNTRY!!we got a new coach now a former alum a bronx boythknows the east coast and also recruits florida which we have done in the past..all im sayin is 5 years from now i expect syracuse to be in thedscussion in football 2.its a football school that happens to be awesome at basketball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA #1 SEEDS   NCAA #1 SEEDS Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA #1 SEEDS
Page 1 of 1