Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

**GAME OF THE WEEK**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

**GAME OF THE WEEK** Empty
PostSubject: **GAME OF THE WEEK**   **GAME OF THE WEEK** Empty2009-09-14, 22:34

What do you guys think the game of the week was. IDC what you define as the game of the week, just say what you think it was.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: **GAME OF THE WEEK**   **GAME OF THE WEEK** Empty2009-09-14, 23:24

I cant say I saw them all, but my favorite of course was my home team, the Eagles. The game was really exciting and I loved watching the Eagles defense in action. I mean they Panthers had to use all 3 of their quarterbacks that game, which is rarely seen. The amount of picks the Eagles had by the end of the game was crazy, I loved watching Jack Delhomme get booed off the field after his 4 interceptions and a fumble that was returned for a TD. DeSean's 85 yard punt return was awesome, he is truly a start player with a huge future ahead of him. McNabb getting injured was the only bad part for me, but really just gives Vick more of a chance to showcase his skills. GO EAGLES!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: **GAME OF THE WEEK**   **GAME OF THE WEEK** Empty2009-09-14, 23:39

pats-bills.. that was the best game IMO.. brady showed what hes bout and leodis helped em out too lol.. but yea 2 tds in the last 2 mins by the pats, would have to say that was the best game..

i mean i also cant go biased cuz that was the WORST performance i have ever seen.. even in the sexy rexy era
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: **GAME OF THE WEEK**   **GAME OF THE WEEK** Empty2009-09-20, 04:15

im gonna say it was drew brees's performance 6 TD'S wtf even though it was against the lions but what a performance by drew brees 6 TD'S wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **GAME OF THE WEEK**   **GAME OF THE WEEK** Empty

Back to top Go down

**GAME OF THE WEEK**
Page 1 of 1