Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Steelers Winning Super bowl

Go down 
+2
Militant X 1
OGiant23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Steelers Winning Super bowl Empty
PostSubject: Steelers Winning Super bowl   Steelers Winning Super bowl Empty2009-01-02, 22:52

it is obvious now Big Ben will be MVP of playoffs
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Winning Super bowl   Steelers Winning Super bowl Empty2009-01-02, 23:14

OGiant23 wrote:

how do you figure that Giant and the playoffs are justing getting started? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Winning Super bowl   Steelers Winning Super bowl Empty2009-01-02, 23:17

Militant X 1 wrote:
OGiant23 wrote:

how do you figure that Giant and the playoffs are justing getting started? lol! lol!

Is Big Ben even playing in the playoffs, I heard he was sitting the first game out and Leftwich was going to start
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Winning Super bowl   Steelers Winning Super bowl Empty2009-01-03, 07:38

i think big ben raped u in your sleep...big ben + pressure = loooooooooooose damnit......big ben has been riding defense for a while now you could argue about flacco but............... rookie vs veteran.....
Back to top Go down
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Winning Super bowl   Steelers Winning Super bowl Empty2009-01-04, 02:03

no chance in hell with pitt winning the first game they play the made the playoffs by default that shitty confrence with the excecption of baltimore big ben be lucky if he plays. i feel as if they got too much time off, the have one thing on their side home field and i dont see it happening. steelers lose first game.
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Winning Super bowl   Steelers Winning Super bowl Empty2009-01-09, 21:30

NO way chargers beat the steelers at home this year in the playoffs , i hope Ben does sit the first game Byron is very hungry to earn a starter role on another team he knows he will sit just like Batch if he stays in pitt he may be the x factor of these playoffs either way i say 21-13 Steelers win
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Winning Super bowl   Steelers Winning Super bowl Empty2009-01-09, 21:33

The steelers deserve to be in the play-offs way more than the 8-8 chargers you speak of non-sense, default my ass. they beat the other team you mention twice this year boy go read a book cuz you dont know chit about football
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Winning Super bowl   Steelers Winning Super bowl Empty2009-01-09, 21:49

I would love to c Ravens vs. Steelers in playoffs with Big Ben coming back after not playing and in the first quarter getting DRILLED by Ray Lewis and getting carted off on a stretcher AGAIN cheers
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Winning Super bowl   Steelers Winning Super bowl Empty2009-01-09, 21:56

The Ravens couldn't get it done twice allready get a grip on your controller cuz thats the only way the ravens win is online !!!! HHHHHOOOOOOOOoaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Winning Super bowl   Steelers Winning Super bowl Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers Winning Super bowl
Page 1 of 1