Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
BoSpOrTsFaN
Modrewgnu
-iBleedGreen-
OGiant23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-19, 23:05

with Pats crippled, Colts well just playin crappy, Chargers ehhh LT is sucking (bad for my fantasy team) and their D is crap, Jaguars fallin apart, Broncos our biggest challenge and they bad vs run. No team can stop us and Big Ben is not gonna repeat that last SB preformance.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-20, 00:09

Well if you think your beating the Eagles this weekend.. you better think again.. and if you don't beat them your not winning the Super Bowl.. cause we'll be there to.. so if I can steal a quote.. "Getcha Popcorn ready.. and enjoy the show!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-20, 00:35

and if you ever meet the jags in the playoffs you are screwed, i don't care if 4 starting olinemanon the jags are injured. they beat you twice at heinz field. the jags got the steelers number.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-20, 06:59

i love how everyone gets cocky with Brady hurt. obviously they aren't as dangerous but i still beleive that we can win the superbowl. Cassel will gain exp throughout the season and has learned under leinart, Palmer, and brady all his life. DONT COUNT US OUT
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-20, 08:16

OGiant23 wrote:
with Pats crippled, Colts well just playin crappy, Chargers ehhh LT is sucking (bad for my fantasy team) and their D is crap, Jaguars fallin apart, Broncos our biggest challenge and they bad vs run. No team can stop us and Big Ben is not gonna repeat that last SB preformance.
i agree 20000000% im also i BIG steelers fan they are goin all the way look at the way their playin i would be scared to be the opposing team
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-20, 10:08

if Roethlisberger keeps being this efficent nothin will stop us
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-20, 10:15

true dat i mean u dont gotta worry bout the D its one of the best in the Nfl
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-20, 13:08

i hope they do good because they're my madden team. Smile
Back to top Go down
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-20, 13:50

BUFFALO HAS THE AFC, that is, if they dont fall apart or lose momentum
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-20, 15:38

EaRThQuAKEx9 wrote:
BUFFALO HAS THE AFC, that is, if they dont fall apart or lose momentum
i dont know if buffalo can handle it they look good but idk i could be wrong
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-20, 17:42

we beat Buf last year Smile

Buff is good but they to young

We just to good
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-23, 05:01

GUYS WE R ONLY 3 GAMES INTO THE SEASON REMEBER LAST YR HOW THE CHRGERS STARTED OFF 3-2 ANDWENT ON AN 11 GAME WIN STREAK N THEN WON IN THE PLAYOFFS. ALSO REBER HOW DETROIT STARTED OF 4-0 N ENEDED UP 6-10 SO LETS NOT GET TO HASTY.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty2008-09-23, 09:14

with that oline that they guys have...i dont see them goin anywhere. They lost to the eagles without their top 2 offensive weapons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!   We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

We goin to the Super Bowl!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1