Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

need how on how to stop this rc!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

need how on how to stop this rc!!!! Empty
PostSubject: need how on how to stop this rc!!!!   need how on how to stop this rc!!!! Empty2009-01-01, 04:54

ok so i was playing this guy and he was rc'ing an out rout on me all game i had purple zones on it too and he still got it moved my de over there and try to bat it down my self and i tryed man and it still didn't work, how do i stop this??? but the good part is i still won Smile ha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: need how on how to stop this rc!!!!   need how on how to stop this rc!!!! Empty2009-01-02, 19:56

Anyone??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: need how on how to stop this rc!!!!   need how on how to stop this rc!!!! Empty2009-01-02, 20:16

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE RC WERE IS RUNS TOWARDS THE SIDELINES AND COMEBACK AND CATCHES IT....I CAN DO THIS AND IT IS VERY HARD TO STOP....WHEN YOU DO MAN COVERAGE MAKE SURE YOU DO PRESS COVERAGE TO THROW OFF THE TIMING OF HIM

OR WAHT ONE PERSON DID TO ME WAS HE PUT ONE OF HIS OWN TALL RECIEVERS THERE AND WAS BATING IT DOWN AND INTERCEPTING IT...SO WHWN YOU NO ITS COMING MAKE SURE YOU DO MAN PRESS COVERAGE AND IF THAT DOSENT WORK DO WHAT ELSE I SAID

BUT IF FOR SOME REASON HE STILL GETS IT...YOU GOT PROBLEMS..JHHAHA
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: need how on how to stop this rc!!!!   need how on how to stop this rc!!!! Empty2009-01-30, 22:22

hitstick low when th WR jumps up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need how on how to stop this rc!!!!   need how on how to stop this rc!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

need how on how to stop this rc!!!!
Page 1 of 1