Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Singleback Tight Slots Mini Breakdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Singleback Tight Slots Mini Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Singleback Tight Slots Mini Breakdown   Singleback Tight Slots Mini Breakdown Empty2008-12-31, 18:14

this is a mini breakdown because here are only 3 plays in it. the plays are WR corners, Drag Cross Ups, and HB wheel.

WR CORNERS: this play is used by many, but I set it up different from most.

SETUP:
motion the outside right WR to the left(he's running a corner route) put the inside left WR on a streak.(#3 WR on the depth chart) put the inside right WR on a drag route(he should be the only WR on that side after you've motioned the other WR)

LOOKS: your 1st look is going to be the WR in the middle on the right(#2 WR on the depth chart) throw it high so that the defender in the purple zone doesn't pick it off.
Your 2nd look will be the WR running the post(#1 WR on the depth chart. the one that was motioned) your 3rd look will be the WR running the streak(cover 2 purposes)
your 4th look is going to be the WR on the drag route(man coverage)
I will be posting the rest after I play my friend
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Singleback Tight Slots Mini Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singleback Tight Slots Mini Breakdown   Singleback Tight Slots Mini Breakdown Empty2009-01-01, 03:42

thanks cj
Back to top Go down

Singleback Tight Slots Mini Breakdown
Page 1 of 1