Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)

Go down 
+9
Lake RuNz 508
tuki94
xxRiptidexx
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
mlb6434
Fudgy
KidProDiiGy
wayne019
CJDAWGG14
13 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty
PostSubject: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2008-12-29, 04:52

this is a breakdown of the singleback Bunch TE formation in the Run N' Gun PB. there will be 5 plays broken down out of it. I like this fomation because you can tell if its man or zone coverage without having to look for all that crazy stuff like if the safety is shifting or if the CB's look directly at the CB and not at the QB.
Plays: flood look curl, Drive Corner, TE option, slant attack and Z-seam option

flood look curl: this is a play to use when your opp. is blitzing out the A$$.
SETUP: motion the INSIDE WR to the left(WR in the middle. your #3 WR on the depth chart)
put your #1 WR on an in route.
LOOKS: your 1st look will be the WR on the in route(the motioned WR takes the gets the LB in the hook zone to guard him instead of the WR running the in route)
your 2nd look(if blitzing and leaving the flats open) you should look to the WR running the flood route(its your #2 WR if that makes it any easier to know hwat route it is) this is a delayed route, but since its delayed you get ALOT more yards.
Your 3rd look will be the RB ruuning the flat route. there are certain plays that have flat routes on one side but not the toher, and this play opens that up.

Drive Corner - this is one of my more favorite pays from this formation. I call it the man coverage killer because that is what it does. it confuses the Dbacks and Lbacks to guard ppl that would be a mismatch.
SETUP: motion yout WR in the middle(#3 WR you may want to sub in a TE for this play though) to the left(this will make your opponent think that it's flood look curl if you use flood look curl once or twice before you use this) put the HB on a curl route(it's hard to stop a route from the RB out of the backfield)
LOOKS: this is a rare play where you actually have 2 1st looks. they will be the motioned WR or the TE running the corner route. you will know who to throw to once the ball is hiked and you see if its a blitz, man or zone coverage(if its man coverage your 1st look is the WR running the drag route)
Your 2nd look will be the RB running the curl route.
Your 3rd look will be the WR running the in route
Your last look will be the WR running the drag route.

TE option - this is a play where you have 3 post and corner route being run in one area, so you will need to utilize that.
SETUP: put the HB on a curl(this is a check down route thats usually open)

Looks:
your 1st look will be the #1 WR(WR on the far right) running the post(its not an actual post but IDK what it's called)(if it's man coverage, the TE running the option is open, but watch out because if he's pressed(bump and run) then it'll get picked 7 out of 10 times.)
Your 2nd look will be the TE running the option(this is a curl route but smaller so that he won't be guarded by a LB unless he's manually guarded)
Your 3rd look will be the RB running the curl route.
Your 4th look wil be the WR in the middle(#3 WR) running the post route(only in cover 2 will he be open, so look for that)

SLANT ATTACK: this is an odd play, but works well if used correctly.

SETUP: put the outside right WR(#1 WR) on a fade route. motion the WR in the middle to the left and hot route him to a curl. put your #2WR(inside right WR) on a curl route. put the TE on a streak

LOOKS:
your 1st look will be the HB running the wheel route(the fade takes away the CB on the deep post so that the HB is open.)
Your 2nd look will be inside right(#2WR) running the curl route.
Your 3rd look will be TE running the streak(cover 2 only. I wouldn't try to squeeze it in)
Your 4th look will be the motioned WR running the curl route.

Z-seam Option - this is a tricky play to get down, so lab this one before trying it in a game because you may find an easier way to do it.

SETUP: motion your middle WR(#3 WR) to the RIGHT. put him on a streak. hot route the HB on an in route to the right so that there is an overload to the one side and just the TE running his route to the left.

LOOKS: your 1st look will be the WR runng the option route(he's usually open for about 3 to 8 yards)
Your 2nd look will be the RB running the out route(make the reads quick because he won't be open for long).
Your 3rd look is going to be the your #1 WR(outside right) running the weird corner route.(if you can RC then this is a dream route, becasue its really easy to RC because of how the cuts are)
Your 4th look will be the TE running his corner route(cover 2 he'll be open easily just throw a high bullet towards him)

This is my Sigleback Bunch TE breakdown. if you like it, PM me for one that you'd like me to make you and I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2008-12-29, 16:11

Thanks lol
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-02-10, 18:46

thanx im finding out stuf out of run n gun that neva really payed attention to
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-02-12, 22:46

not tryna spam or anything, but how in the bloody hell did this become a sticky?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-03-30, 11:07

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
not tryna spam or anything, but how in the bloody hell did this become a sticky?

an admin clicked sticky lol Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-03-30, 17:26

it should its good.
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-04-10, 10:07

CJ, Think I'm gonna lab this tonight and see how I like it. Has anyone used it?? Do you still use it CJ??
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-04-21, 07:39

i use this alot....if you put it in your audiables then run a no huddle...i found out that it is really hard to stop it...there is so much of a difference in all the plays that throws off the defence really bad
Back to top Go down
xxRiptidexx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxRiptidexx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-04-22, 15:59

Thanks for these plays bro,i'll give um a try
Back to top Go down
http://madden360league.forumotion.com
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-04-25, 12:59

Used this to beat LvL 35 Texans_Girl last night!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-04-25, 14:37

mlb6434 wrote:
Used this to beat LvL 35 Texans_Girl last night!!!!!
i heard she is nice good win
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-05-17, 21:03

I'm labbing this after school tomorrow for sure, this sounds like a good idea seeing how I run with either the Patriots or Rams, relatively good passing teams so hopefully this will help my game. Wish someone would breakdown the multiple D PB for me then I'd be all set lol. Good post CJ U The Man
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-05-17, 21:59

Plays are great.. i think you shuld make a breakdown for the STL playbook
Back to top Go down
RaiderRod
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderRod

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-05-24, 13:28

For the TE Option I like to put the outside right receiver on a sideline slant, the inside right rec. on a streak..this takes both db and lb on that side out of the play, the ooutside left on the a sideline slant and the inside lft on a streak..same thing, then the RB on the curl...works well for blitzs and m2m
Back to top Go down
RaiderRod
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderRod

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-06-11, 20:15

I will admit I have uploaded about 4 vids after using these plays/formations. What works even better as you all know already is to adjust the play/formation based on the coverage. IE: from the Gun the PA trips, rather than having the TE block let him do his quick out if the corner and DE are lined up even w/TE.Or have the inside right receiver motion right and put him on a out pattern. I like the Weak-close PA Slant as well, the FB is always open and I have him as OPT 1 rather than the WR on a streak....Similarly, from the Singleback 5 WR bunch since its a short drop back if the corners are blitzing just step up into the pocket and bombs away...
Defensively, i have found using the 4-3 cover 3 press can defend some of these, moreover, if AI or your opponent is in a 222 or 212 or 311 even a 411 this works consistently, yet if AI or the opponent chnges formations at the line of scrimmage i audible into the 4-6 cover 3 blitz nails the QB 3/4 times.....I have learned a great deal from CJ's RnG pb and uses it as a base to formulate other sequences at the line of scrimmage......Grwat chit man......
Back to top Go down
sgibs7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-06-15, 15:22

CJ great stuff man. I have seen some of your other stuff and I really like what your doing here. Great to see for the community as a whole. Keep of the good work!
Back to top Go down
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-06-24, 13:04

What is an "in" route?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-06-24, 13:07

a route where your wide out runs about 4 or 5 yards up, then cuts inside.
Back to top Go down
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-06-24, 13:09

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
a route where your wide out runs about 4 or 5 yards up, then cuts inside.

So how do I hot route it?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-06-24, 13:26

Triangle or Y. The receivers icon, and depending on which side he's on, hit the Left analog stick in the direction that would make him run toward the middle of the field.
Back to top Go down
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-06-24, 15:42

Just dominated 2 guys with this great breakdown

Thx a lot
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-06-24, 15:47

hoshdude7 wrote:
Just dominated 2 guys with this great breakdown

Thx a lot

did you really man..thats nice stuff good job

if your 360 i will play you
Back to top Go down
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty2009-06-24, 23:58

So only lost one game all day out of like 7 or 8. And that loss was by one point!

I also beat a lvl 8, and I was a lvl 1 (now 2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)   CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB) Empty

Back to top Go down

CJ's Singleback Bunch TE breakdown(found in the RNG PB)
Page 1 of 1