Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

how bout the game last night!! haha

Go down 
+4
Militant X 1
Modrewgnu
xPICKx4xSIXx
Angell08
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

how bout the game last night!! haha Empty
PostSubject: how bout the game last night!! haha   how bout the game last night!! haha Empty2008-12-19, 13:20

garrad throw an int for a touch right after the colts score twice to tie it...then next drive he drives em all the way down the field and looks like they are gonna tie it up but garrad gets sacked and cant get his offense set to spike the ball and the time runs off!!.....this team looks REALLY bad each week....wats up wit the jaguars
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: how bout the game last night!! haha   how bout the game last night!! haha Empty2008-12-19, 17:00

garrard played a good game though the jags just need a deep threat like randy moss or sumthin but i think at da next draft they will get one
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: how bout the game last night!! haha   how bout the game last night!! haha Empty2008-12-21, 13:31

the jags are a big dissappointment this year. I am just hoping that they have a good draft next year (unlike this year)
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: how bout the game last night!! haha   how bout the game last night!! haha Empty2008-12-21, 22:11

i feel you on this one Mod. even though the Ravens are my boys....i really liked what the Jaguars brought to the table last year....and....i expected big things from this year.
Back to top Go down
Mike Peterson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Mike Peterson

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: how bout the game last night!! haha   how bout the game last night!! haha Empty2009-01-08, 19:24

Yeah the Jags were a dissapointment and hopefully they draft some good guys and hopefully the problems with coach Del Rio and the team get settled.
Back to top Go down
jackATTACK55
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: how bout the game last night!! haha   how bout the game last night!! haha Empty2009-01-12, 23:33

Mike Peterson wrote:
Yeah the Jags were a dissapointment and hopefully they draft some good guys and hopefully the problems with coach Del Rio and the team get settled.

they should draft Crabtree. like trade to get a earlier first pick
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: how bout the game last night!! haha   how bout the game last night!! haha Empty2009-01-14, 10:58

Mike Peterson wrote:

Wait! coach Del Rio and the team have problems? what are they? i missed that.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: how bout the game last night!! haha   how bout the game last night!! haha Empty2009-01-14, 17:40

I actually thought the Jags were going to make the playoffs, but they surprised me this year doing terrible and not even going over .500
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: how bout the game last night!! haha   how bout the game last night!! haha Empty2009-01-14, 18:14

Yea, I wasn't completely sold on Garrard yet. He could prove me wrong, who knows.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: how bout the game last night!! haha   how bout the game last night!! haha Empty2009-01-14, 18:25

jaguars had a bad year jus like my dallas cowboys but dey will be back next year something tells me dey are gonna start from scratch in da postseason dis year
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how bout the game last night!! haha   how bout the game last night!! haha Empty

Back to top Go down

how bout the game last night!! haha
Page 1 of 1