Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Great Game Last Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Great Game Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Great Game Last Night   Great Game Last Night Empty2009-10-29, 11:12

So I played this level 29 player last night (I'm a level 30. 225 wins, 50 losses) so I knew it was going to be a tough gamebetween 2 good ballas. He was rollin' with the Saints, I went with the Pats. I used to blitz a hell of alot, but over the past 2 weeks, I've changed defensive approach and started using a more conservative approach, playing alot of zone and rushing only 3 or 4. It quickly became evident I wasn't going to be able to do that with this player when on the first play I realized he knew how to rocket catch. The worst thing you can do when playing with someone that can RC is give them time to pick you apart. So I blitzed the sh*t outta him every down, every yard, every possesion, all game long. I was bringing pressure with all kinds of defensive formations. 3-4 Under, 3-4 Over, 3-4 Stack, 3-4 Normal, 1-5-5, 1-5-5 Prowl, you name it and I blitzed from it. Whenever he tried screens, i was all over that ass. He would also try using the HB Direct Snap on me. He caught me off guard with that once, but after I knew to gameplan for it didn't work again. It was the kind of game that a defenive coordinator has wet dreams about. Final score Patriots 20, Saints 18. On a side note, my only complaint was that he tried to disconnect glitch me by turning his 360 off when the clock hit 0:00 at the end of the fourth. So I sent him a message saying that he was a level 29 and should act like it. I take all my wins and losses with humility. Even if I got my ass destroyed or if i'm the one destroying the other person, I'll always be humble and write them a message saying GG, of course unless they quit. Anyway just thought I'd ramble a bit because I'm bored at work.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Last Night   Great Game Last Night Empty2009-10-29, 11:37

Good s***. What defensive playbook do you use if you have all those formations?
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Last Night   Great Game Last Night Empty2009-10-29, 13:26

I was using the Patriots defensive playbook. The Jets, Patriots, Baltimore and the 46 are the absolute best defensive playbooks in the game.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Last Night   Great Game Last Night Empty2009-10-29, 14:22

hey bro im a lvl 18 and i LOVE to play higher lvls like yourself

My GT is Crazyblack001. hit me up for a game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Last Night   Great Game Last Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Game Last Night
Page 1 of 1