Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Bout time a play like this goes my way... haha.

Go down 
+3
nawfside512
eckos13
Fudopi is That Dude
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Bout time a play like this goes my way...  haha. Empty
PostSubject: Bout time a play like this goes my way... haha.   Bout time a play like this goes my way...  haha. Empty2008-12-02, 23:10

Aight so here's the little story, all leading up to the biggest play of my madden life. Remind me to upload the play later, I had to get the Purdue v. Duke game on... Anyways... I was Eagles he was Giants.

I have the ball, 3rd and 8 and I called a curls play... I read what looked like single coverage on KC so I hot routed him to a streak, which the safety leaked back and intercepted... I was pissed

I got focused back in on playing defense, but he just ran a real good route with plax over the middle. Rocket catched over Mikell, broke a Brian Dawkins tackle and he cut outside down the sidelines. I swear to god that he stepped out but the booth didn't review it and I couldn't challenge with 30 secs left. He scored obviously, which put me down 14-10... I was more pissed and I had no idea how I'd win

I get the Kickoff, return it out to about the 36. Call a designed rollout, and I got sacked by a blitzing corner. 2nd and 23, 28 tics left and I have no idea what to do. Throw a curl route for 6 yards, meaningless play, 17 tics left. I pretty much gave up at this point.

And Then It Happened!
I knew that verticals would be pointless, so just to get a move on I click ask madden. Madden calls FL Screen. So I say okay, might as well go down fighting and I set up the play how I do for most screens, keeping in mind it's 3rd and 16. I called the play, it looks like it's going nowhere, and Reggie Brown has 4 or 5 guys in position to tackle him, then I picked up one block and I was able to get the the sideline after picking up like 20 yards. So as I'm running down the sideling, with no real chance of scoring I'm thinking meh, I don't feel like going out... I need to think outside the bun I'm gonna keep going and see if I can go like, Barry Sanders on this kid... And it wasn't really Barry, more Jim Brown, he outran the linebackers and just had the safeties to get by, and he stiff armed and then took it all the way... A 66 YARD SCREEN TO WIN THE GAME ON THE LAST PLAY! It was crazy bro, especially for me since I never work well late in the game, I though I blew it like I always do.

It was cool, you'd have to see the play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
eckos13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Bout time a play like this goes my way... haha.   Bout time a play like this goes my way...  haha. Empty2008-12-02, 23:12

ive done it the Ladanian and jones drew.. nvr without a fast WR or HB.. nice job man
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Bout time a play like this goes my way... haha.   Bout time a play like this goes my way...  haha. Empty2008-12-03, 00:31

Yo man nice job..
Back to top Go down
will to win
New MS Member
New MS Member
will to win

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Bout time a play like this goes my way... haha.   Bout time a play like this goes my way...  haha. Empty2008-12-03, 02:17

can't wait to see the vid, way to go

i like how you didnt' give up, hahaha
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Bout time a play like this goes my way... haha.   Bout time a play like this goes my way...  haha. Empty2008-12-03, 02:21

nice man
now i need something like that to happen for me
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bout time a play like this goes my way... haha.   Bout time a play like this goes my way...  haha. Empty2009-01-27, 13:11

i had a league game that was like that except i did a lead bullet pass to my TE that caught it over 2 ppl and was crowded by 3 people and still got the TD for the win
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bout time a play like this goes my way... haha.   Bout time a play like this goes my way...  haha. Empty2009-02-02, 05:28

dam sounds like wat i really need bigtime the luck to fall my side for a change lol good stuff fudopi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bout time a play like this goes my way... haha.   Bout time a play like this goes my way...  haha. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bout time a play like this goes my way... haha.
Page 1 of 1