Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Good blitz out of 3-4 defense sets.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Good blitz out of 3-4 defense sets. Empty
PostSubject: Good blitz out of 3-4 defense sets.   Good blitz out of 3-4 defense sets. Empty2008-12-12, 14:38

My question is is there any good blitz out of the 3-4 defense set? The reason why i ask is i am new to trying to play this defense set. The only one i been able to master is the engage eight and the crash blitz. A lot of the time im getting dogged by cpu and a buddy of mine because i am unable to bring pressure on there offense flow. So i ask is there someone in the forum who can drop a little knowledge on a few blitz and how to successfuly play this defense set. im out alc
Back to top Go down
Huntarious
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Good blitz out of 3-4 defense sets.   Good blitz out of 3-4 defense sets. Empty2008-12-16, 21:24

pinch, or sting pinch is the play...... it can be either. it can be pretty good as long as u have a fairly quick defense.this is how to set it up triangle down , triangle right , triangle left .......its about as simple as u can use without having to make any adjustmens. make sure you highlight the fastest recievers. Make sure u dont run this with a defense that has no speed at the CB,LB,FS, or SS positions. good luck
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Good blitz out of 3-4 defense sets.   Good blitz out of 3-4 defense sets. Empty2008-12-19, 13:05

I Got A 3-4 E-Book Comin Out Very Soon I Hope ask One of The admins Wen Is It Comin Out
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good blitz out of 3-4 defense sets.   Good blitz out of 3-4 defense sets. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good blitz out of 3-4 defense sets.
Page 1 of 1