Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

run plays out of RNG

Go down 
+3
yaboy510
will to win
eckos13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eckos13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

run plays out of RNG Empty
PostSubject: run plays out of RNG   run plays out of RNG Empty2008-12-02, 22:35

these and more of them are on the ebook Sleep im tired so imma post the some run plays
here are some good run plays out of RNG

1. fb dive out of full house weak. play aggressive and he'll run str8 up the gut

2. HB toss out of I-form big. Sub in a Offensive lineman for the TE in the direction ur running to. play aggressive and sont hit speed butrst as soon as you get the ball. follow ur blocks then hit speed burst

3. I-from twin TE HB off tackle. Unbeat has this in his RNG breakdown if you wanna see a vid of it. flip the run so ur running with the TE's and play aggressive or pinch the line in.

4. full house weak HB smash. Now this is a good run play easily run no matter what formation ur opponent is in. U can make any line adjustments you want, as a matter of fact shifting the line to the opposite side is good bcuz the Dline gets blocked to the opposite side and it takes longer for them to get to the HB

5. full house strong fb slam. U have to be careful with this play bcuz if you run it wrong you get stopped in the backfield. heres how to set it up. put a HB with a good juke rating in the 2nd HB spot (the person thats running the ball in this play). pinch the Oline, and once you hike the ball juke to the left or right which ever you want and if you see the blitz coming from that side juke back inside and RUN.

I hope these plays will help you run beter
Back to top Go down
will to win
New MS Member
New MS Member
will to win

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: run plays out of RNG   run plays out of RNG Empty2008-12-02, 22:52

FB dive - Great Play

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ECHOS!!

(Eckos)
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: run plays out of RNG   run plays out of RNG Empty2008-12-02, 23:19

another thing that helps the run, mix up the type of slide protection you call, have at least two slide protections for each play.. this will confuse the dline and keep them off balanced
Back to top Go down
Luse ChaNg3
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: run plays out of RNG   run plays out of RNG Empty2008-12-06, 13:45

i agree bc i can run the fb slam and their d line be messed up when i hike the ball lol....
Back to top Go down
natoli27
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: run plays out of RNG   run plays out of RNG Empty2008-12-30, 15:33

if you want to mix it up .. for 360 click audile and the left analog stick to the left . change it to a play action pass without your opponent knowing whats up! works for me, big plays all day
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: run plays out of RNG   run plays out of RNG Empty2008-12-30, 16:15

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
you just like bein on my dick dont you Eckos? I posted this word for word on MG. sorry KMZ and Mod for postin all this BS about Eckos, but I'm just lettin the members know that all this is my stuff

i hear you Crenshawboi....but to be honest bruh....all of this stuff on madden sites is just "RE-PACKAGED" if you ask me. everyone gets a little from this site, that one and others....and then they just "BLEND" all of it together and call it their own. i have already seen quite a few postings of plays, breakdowns and even suggested audibles that literally came from other madden sites Ebooks & Guides (which i also have).

that is one reason why i am so leary of purchasing guides from any site. that is not to group MS in with the rest of the pack. because the stuff that i have seen Crunk post in here recently.....is STRAIGHT FIRE!! very unique stuff! that is why i love the MS.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: run plays out of RNG   run plays out of RNG Empty2008-12-30, 16:30

good post but its cj's haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: run plays out of RNG   run plays out of RNG Empty

Back to top Go down

run plays out of RNG
Page 1 of 1