Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best defensive pb with the panthers

Go down 
+3
Crunk
iCky Sticks
huskyfan101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
huskyfan101
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Best defensive pb with the panthers Empty
PostSubject: Best defensive pb with the panthers   Best defensive pb with the panthers Empty2008-11-29, 13:10

Hey everyone,

Im fairly new to this site ive pm'ed some people hoping for a labbing partner but it hasnt happened yet but i was just wondering i live in NC and love reppin the Panthers...but there is only one problem...there defense is terrible. Not to mention there offense is nothing special with delhomme back there...i use the 46 pb but im willing to switch with any advice!!! thanks
Back to top Go down
iCky Sticks
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Best defensive pb with the panthers   Best defensive pb with the panthers Empty2008-11-29, 13:30

i say... stay with 4-6... as long as you have stick skill and can lurk with the MLB u should be aight
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Best defensive pb with the panthers   Best defensive pb with the panthers Empty2008-11-29, 14:54

Multi D, since the Panthers have 5 good linebackers for 3-4 and good enough lineman to play the 4-6.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Best defensive pb with the panthers   Best defensive pb with the panthers Empty2008-11-29, 16:28

r u on ps3 or 360?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Best defensive pb with the panthers   Best defensive pb with the panthers Empty2008-11-29, 18:01

yeah dawg, i got you. we can lab. im all about the Panthers, and my D is pretty strong. I use the Panthers Defensive PB though, I am also looking for something else to use. but still, i can definitely hook you up with a few good plays.

i love the 4-3, i stay in that formation unless im really confident my opponenent is going to pass. i use the nickel normal, and dime flat a lot as well. and i use the dollar cover 3 with a few adjustments in 3rd & long situations.

my offense has been getting better and better. i got very comfortable with the Panthers Offensive PB, so comfortable that my game started to become one dimensional. i just recently switched to the Balanced PB, and i love it so far.

p.s. - go to profile and change the team you're repping IMMEDIATELY! haha
Back to top Go down
huskyfan101
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best defensive pb with the panthers   Best defensive pb with the panthers Empty2008-11-29, 23:56

yaboy510 im on ps3 my id is stealthmode1209 im reppin the panthers and i suck on defense
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Best defensive pb with the panthers   Best defensive pb with the panthers Empty2008-11-30, 00:01

I use multi-d with any team now. it has a little of everything. i love usin the 46 too.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Best defensive pb with the panthers   Best defensive pb with the panthers Empty2008-11-30, 00:05

we have a combo 46/Multiple D ebook on sale now for only 19.99 and it has some instant pressure plays with great coverage. I would recommend it:

here is a post bout it with a preview:

This guide will be all about how to use the 46 and multiple d defensive playbooks to help you shut down your opponents. It will contain everything you want in a defense and will give your opponents fits all game long.

Here is a sample of what this guide will contain. This is just the tip of the iceberg on what this guide will contain.

This play is out of the 46 playbook.

Preplay Adjustments:

1. Put your fastest defensive lineman in the 2nd dt slot on your depth chart or make a substitution to do so in the 46 bear formation. (i use Groves on the jags. Freeney or Mathis on the colts works well too)

2. Before you choose the play called cover 2 in the 46 bear formation, you will want to flip the formation.

3. I like to put in the package called 46 swap, this puts my strong safety in the deep blue zone instead of my middle linebacker.

The Play:

So you have come out in the play cover 2 (flipped) out of the 46 bear defense.

Adjustments:

When your opponent comes out of the huddle, you will want to pinch your defensive line down. you will notice one of your defensive ends now stands up.

Hot route both defensive tackles and the defensive end that still has his hand on the ground to blitz straight forward.

If your opponent is under center (not shotgun) your 2nd Defensive Tackle will shoot through the B gap untouched and should result in an instant sack. If your opponent is in shotgun, someone will still come free unblocked but from off the edge, not through the middle.

(Optional) I like to put one of my linebackers that is in a yellow zone in a contain to prevent the qb from rolling out away from the pressure. And you can manually move your linebackers around to spread out their coverage.

If done correctly, this play will get you a sack in under 2 seconds and you will still have great coverage.

If this doesn't work for you let me know and i will try to correct you with what you are doing wrong.

This guide will be sold for 19.99 to Madden-School.com members and 24.99 to the general public. For a limited time, with the purtchase of this guide, you will get our Madden 09 General Tips Guide 100% percent free. That's a savings of 20 dollars.

This guide will be available in Early september. If interested please post in this thread so we can get an idea of the level of interest. We only accept paypal
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
huskyfan101
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best defensive pb with the panthers   Best defensive pb with the panthers Empty2008-11-30, 00:38

ya i tried that play before and i get beat deap everytime with wr sets 2 or more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best defensive pb with the panthers   Best defensive pb with the panthers Empty

Back to top Go down

Best defensive pb with the panthers
Page 1 of 1